Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 282 - Musical

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz That's why I like Manbagi x Tadano more than Tadano x Komi. Tadano and Manbagi, as shown in this chapter, have a good relationship where they can talk and laugh with one another. Tadano might have a good relationship with Komi, but without communication, there's only so far that their relationship can go. Unlike other people, Tadano sees Komi as just another person rather than putting her atop a pedestal like the others, which means that he won't just fall to her feet because she's beautiful and talks to him. Manbagi, who's able to convey her feelings more clearly, has a much better chance of winning Tadano's affections than Komi does.

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103

Exactly. Komi is not a goddes in Tadano's eyes, she is a Beauty indeed but he does not idolize her. So as long as Komi remains passive with him, their relationship wont move forward. And once again we cant use the fact that she lacks communication, because she is the daugther of that modafuca Chad dad that proposed with a fucking dance play.

C'mon, she can confess easily and win this shit, but no... Author want to drag this and make Rumiko climb hugher and higher so the fall kill her. thats what i dont like about how the story is going. Nurturing and building Rumiko just to make her crash stronger

Dex-chan lover
@Rasz It's unfortunately likely, however until it happens I'll still hold out hope for a Manbagi ending. My preferred route is for Manbagi to confess, Tadano to accept, and for Komi to use her loss as fuel to help push her forwards.

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103

That would be an interesting route... but considering how almost every single tittle works, it will be something like: Rumiko confess, Tadano will think about it and suddenly realizes he likes Komi, reject Rumiko and then confess to Komi or something like that.

Tbh, if the author develops Komi in a proper way we could have a dance for the confession too hahaha

Why.... JUST WHY does the author want to hurt me more by making their interactions cutesy and shit man 😭😭

Double-page supporter
I mean you dont need to torpedo ten times on a sinking ship, mangaka

There is only one thing I'm certain about this series and that is if the author doesn't give Manbagi a satisfying ending he probably won't make other manga again

Users who are viewing this thread