Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 282 - Musical

The one who pushes themself more should bear the fruit so komi should fuck off and accept being no.2

Dex-chan lover
the author has dug his grave
if he makes either of them cry, it's gonna invoke the fury of the fans

Why do authors even start harem wars when it's obvious they are going to get backlash for it? Especially in Komi San. He could have kept it simple went ahead and introduced Manbagi. I'm already reading like 100 harems I don't need another one thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 @Golder Being a prestigious school just means that it has a high education standard and results (and as such, getting in would be more about your score than your wallet). And it was shown that individuals were rich, sure... but it was also shown that many of the students were more normal. So that had more to do with some individuals than the school.

The school itself looked ordinary and some students were ordinary.

See the issue? The school itself was never over the top, just the characters. It was a normal school with weird, over the top characters.

Whatever the final form of the relationship ends up being, I am for the moment very much struck with the thought of "The average person's first relationship doesn't work out" which would obviously Apply to the Literal Everyman Tadano.

Which would make the funniest long con ending of this, and I swear I'm not trying to go full yuri goggles but that chapter intro pic is giving me thoughts, but the absolute funniest long con of this manga is that it ends in Komi/Rumiko and Tadano being an absolute bro and helping them get together.

Like could you IMAGINE if the author actually pulled that off?

Why'd she call him "Alyajin" when it says "Alyaddin" on the sign? If this was an official translation I could understand distorting the name further for legal reasons, but this is an fan translations so who cares?

Wait... She's hoping the main heroine finds happiness? In the fucked up version of Aladdin they watched does "Matsurika" not end up with the hero? Did he fuck the monkey? Is that what that artwork at the beginning represents?

Alajyin? Fajar? Negie? Lmao
Whos ikeoji anyway?

@Buttzilla
Nah, i think the author keep spell it right. Look at early pages, they draw the aladdin logo spelled right. Maybe the scanlation translate it right from how it spelled in kana :v

I dont mind the joke tho

This is just cruel, again they are showing some Mangabi "moments" and then next chapters Komi is gonna completly topple it, and have something even better.

Users who are viewing this thread