Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 285 - I don't like it, but I'm not against it. That's all.

Ideal ending for me would be Tadano ending up with Manbagi and Komi conquering her communication disorder and getting 100 friends who she can easily talk to with her voice instead of her notebook.

But the setup at the end of this chapter hints at overcoming the issue that Komi values the feelings of others towards her and each other higher than her own feelings. To a certain point this is good and all, but it can become a real problem if someone abuses it.

For example to sleep with her, even though she is uncomfortable with it. Thank god this is a wholesome manga, but nevertheless Ichou is a prick

Aggregator gang
Manbagi is nice girl but I'm sorry I will always be team Komi.

It is rejection time

manbagi has always been best girl and always will be. i know that this is a manga about komi san but manbagi is way better.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I wrote a fanfic just like this. I really really hope Tadano says yes.

Dex-chan lover
Well Tadano clearly likes Komi as shown in some previous chapters, so he's gonna turn her down... right? lol

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but did you guys see how much Komi spoke? My girl is making a lot of progress lately

Shits boutta go down, its fucking scary everytime theres a plot advancement in komi san man 😬

Aggregator gang
Nooo! I dont want him to shot the best girl down and go for the main character lame one:(

Dex-chan lover
@Myorn I agree with you, that scenario would be so much better. I do want Komi to be happy but i think it would be so mundane if she ended up with Chadano, but as things are Komi is the favorite, as Chadano himself seems to like her more in that way.

But who knows, maybe the author throws a curve ball on us.

Its been a pleasure to sail with you boys, there's a giant hole in the ship and i think its gonna sink soon. See you on the other side boys

Users who are viewing this thread