Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 286 - Boy's Room

Fed-Kun's army
I have said this before, but I believe that Komi-san and Tadano-kun’s almost-lover relationship is kinda an open secret for (some) people in the class. Like, a lot of people in the class know or realize it, but no one really calls it out publicly. Understandable though, as Tadano is the nicest guy ever. No one can really hate him.

Dex-chan lover
Omg!! Katai is as adorable as always >////< Totally think that he meant Tadano when he talked about his preferences and the person he respects. So cute!!

Group Leader
@fuckface this manga is a episodic slice of life comedy first and foremost. Any relationship development is always going to be second priority, aside from maybe in the arc that actually resolves that romantic tension.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle To say nothing of the fact that the entire plot is Komi's journey towards 100 friends, so really, romantic development will be tertiary.

As an aside, where's your profile pic from? I feel like I've seen it before, but I can't place it.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 286. Progress? None. (i just skimmed though pages in 5 seconds)

Dex-chan lover
Some people following this series have such a strange understanding of what this manga is about.

Komi has delivered an amazing story with a diverse and extremely well-made cast of characters that focus on the cute and sweet feeling of youth, using such well-thought caricatures of humanity.

And people think this is some romcom manga, here a piece of advice.... stop reading come back when the series ends, then you can bitch about how this series (that isnt romance) doesn't focus on your ships and free us that like the series as it is of your bitching, that way everyone wins.

Dex-chan lover
I...don't think my trip sleep-overs were like that...

@alacaelum To be fair, this IS a Romance. It's right there, in the tags. You have a point, and I agree with you. It's not the MAIN point. The focus of the series if the Slice of Life, and Komi slowly getting friends.
But one fact doesn't take away from the other one. It IS a Romance, and it IS slightly frustrating that there's basically no progress in 286 chapters, especially after having introduced a second heroine, which means one of them will 99.99% end up broken hearted cause I don't see this going the poly- ending.

Dex-chan lover
Liked how Katai was able to speak his mind and he’s such a good guy. Not that we didn’t already know, but hearing from him is another confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread