Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 289 - Naruse-kun and Ase-san

Dex-chan lover
Ase-chan us just too cute for his own deed (which he didn't do anything to notice)

@Dzcoff
For what I read so far the friend of ase knows that she likes the narcisist boy and she doesn't approve it. Now I don't know if it is just assholeness or something more. (I read this all in a row just because I don't have anything to do, so don't take my guess as gospel)

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Aggregator gang
@Dzcoff Isagi (the girl with glasses) is the best friend of the sweating girl (Ase) and happened to be the most reasonable girl in the group, the guy she paired with is notorious for his narcissistic tendency (Naruse). There is no way she would let her bff to that kind of guy lol.

For their little story you can trace it back down here:
Chapter 165 (Early interaction)
Chapter 180 (The ship is sailing)
Chapter 211 (Moar)
Chapter 229 (Got hammered)
Chapter 238 (Emo sneak attack)
And now this chapter.

I probably missed some of their moments during the ski arc but yeah this is good enough I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Empire State Building, I guess.
It will turn to a lighthouse with this creature on top.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Naruse is a fucking RIOT

Also... is last page showing how unsweaty Ase's hands are? Nice (?)

Since Ase gets so anxious based on any attention and Naruse hungers for any he can get, the dynamic works to keep both of them content.

Not sure if it's the definition of healthy. Since it does not really address their underlying conditions or unhealthy patterns that can emerge. However it does at least let them enjoy themselves on this short trip.

Welcome to "1 chapter of development followed by 10 chapters of filler - the manga"

Users who are viewing this thread