Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Dex-chan lover
"Aw this is gonna be it." I said.
"Here's the big confession" I said.
"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I cried to the heavens for that last page.

I was not ready for that last page, shit bro...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah, Manbagi confession, Komi sad, but where's Katai x Tadano-kun-chan chapter at?!

@Serenata Yes, you're absolutely right. But even the main quest hardly gets any progress anyway, I mean has Komi made 100 friends and/or gotten (decently) better at comunication yet at almost 300 chapters? Sure, she can speak a few lines now compared to before but from chapter 1 to 293 the progress on that end has been abysmal. I know that there's so many characters nowadays that make having actual development hard, but still.

@jak Our fellow japanese folks love to insert the crossdressing trope everywhere, don't question it lmao.

Aggregator gang
fuck fuck fuck, komi ship is at the bottom of the ocean??? or will he reject manbagi? god damn

Dex-chan lover
I would take Manbagi any time, all the time, I’ve said so since the beginning but the manga is named KOMI SAN WA KOMYUSHOU DESU
so we all know how this ends, I just want her to be happy. The Komitani chapter was the confirmation of how it would go and anyone thinking it otherwise is delusional.

I’m not crying, you are!

200+ comments in just 4 hours. WoW. This is proof of popularity indeed.

A confession inside a (foreign) Holy Ground. Too much pressure. Too much pressure. 🤪

It's all Tanado's fault! 😛 But he should be able to handle it. Or not. There's still over a year left for them to sort it all out. Worse come to worst there's always the College spin-off. 😁

Honestly not a fan of the abuse of the Tadano crossdressing gag, it was fun because it was scarce, but if it becomes a reccuring aspect of his character.. meh.
Also, well, what the hell where you expecting, Komi? Even asking for a harem end was less of a bad idea than "huhu let's just try our best!"
Let's see how it goes, but I don't have much hope for Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
This is tearing me apart, im not sure i can handle this much longer.

Dex-chan lover
wow, this chapter is actually really nicely composed, oh right, back to SUFFERING

@L_Agache I’m not really shocked Komi did that, imagine how selfish it’d be to tell someone they’re not allowed to be with who they love, and considering who Komi is there’s no way she would’ve told manbagi she couldn’t confess

Users who are viewing this thread