Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Komi and Kometani some how really suite each other, talk less understand all. But if they are real couple then after they married, that family is deaf-mute movie :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks for the update.

Also I am once again surprised by the number of people who call any minor inconvenience for their ship ntr. This is not even remotely close to ntr.

Wtf is wrong with people?
This isn't ntr.
This is character progression

Fed-Kun's army
@Razq they’re mad that komi isn’t confessing and that she is sad or whatever.

Little do they know that she’s gonna win anyway because she was first, after all, every fucking story plays out like this.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the gal wouldn’t even actually confess, but I hope I’m wrong for the sake of story progression, this manga is WAAAAY too long for its own good

I guess I'm just reading it to know where it goes now, either Komi or Manbagi would be perfect imo, (KATAI-KUN FOR THE WIN)
I was looking at the way the author draws the characters hair tho, beautiful af

That still shot bruh goddamn beautiful.

They're in a chapel so i expect there would be a sudden pastor and exchange their vows. No excuses.

You guys cry about this ... But isn't it Komi's fault for never making a move or anything ... She should make a move now, it's now or never ...

Lol komi and kometani initiating the setup, i wonder why 🤔.

Anyway, i hope there would be a plot progression regarding the love triangle and hoping it will not disappoint!

Still komi x tadano!

Dex-chan lover
Why no one here thinks about Tadano's feeling? Love is not one side story.
Who do you think Tadano have feeling for?
Manbagi? NO!

Komi? ALSO NO!

ONLY KATAI AT THIS POINT!

Users who are viewing this thread