Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Dex-chan lover
@Midocelli

I'm afraid not, but it looks very interesting. For the sake of... sanity(decency), I won't mention the series.

Group Leader
@Midocelli
You just made me remember this manga, still sad that it ended quickly after
Botan won the waifu wars
wished they go on the lives of those three and how things will turn out in their future.

I thought NTR was cheating, but Tadona and Komi aren't together. So how can this be NTR?

Also a lot of the commenters here are really toxic. Bold of them to make hostile demands for story that doesn't belong to them that they read for free online. Makes me feel like some of them have issues.

Another thing, before anyone bitches at me that they are allowed to criticize stuff, a lot of the toxic comments I see are not criticism, just a bunch of whining that things aren't going their way.

Double-page supporter
To be honest, I'm pretty happy to see this happening because Komi-san is kinda bland as a character. Aside from her communication abilities, which aren't even that bad, she really is "Ms. Perfect" and it gets kinda boring at times
I still enjoy the series for being what it is, a slice of life, but as a romance/rom-com, I don't like this series much

Fed-Kun's army
chui7n9quw421.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread