Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Komi is like Goku giving his enemies a senzu bean, she knows that she has plot armor so why even bother. Poor gyaru never had a chance to begin with.

Double-page supporter
My heart can't take Manbagi getting rejected bros. I know it's going to happen.

GODDAMMIT, YOU MADE WAY FOR HER THEN YOU RAN OUT TO BE ALL SAD.... why you have to do me like this?

i'm so angry at this turn of events, but that's alright, the pain from the rejection better be as good.

What if Tadano says something like "I don't love you like that, but I don't mind trying going out with with you to see if my feelings can change"? After all he's a very understanding person, he's honest but also open minded so it would be weird if he straight up rejected her

Aggregator gang
We seem to think Manbagi has no chance of winning Tadano's heart but she actually does. Yes, Tadano and Komi clearly love each other but neither of them have enough of a clue of that. The reason for that is exactly in the title, Komi can't communicate. One of Manbagi's best assets over Komi is that she isn't afraid to communicate. She loves to talk and Tadano does too which is why and how they've grown closer. Tadano is just as succeptable to Manbagi's charms as he is to Komi's and being able to have normal conversation is kind of a big deal when trying to establish a relationship. While Tadano is insanely dense even he has recognized cues from Komi that she might like him back. But with Manbagi she actually said, albeit accidentally. Still, he has recognized that she probably does. Another thing, even if we ignore all of this and assume Manbagi can't win his heart, Komi believes she can. What if Komi decides to never reveal her feelings to Tadano? What if she tries to hide it like Manbagi did? What if Tadano accepts her confession? The last two pages are proof that she sees that as a reality because she couldn't bear to watch what happened. She's sad because there's an honestly good chance that Tadano might like Manbagi back.

Sorry for the essay, that's just been on my mind a bit.

all these people thinking mangabi is going to win lmao, it's a romcom with the name of the protagonist in THE TITLE, and that's quita annoying, pointless drama and pointless "feelings" manipulation for something that is not going to happen but people still buy into it lmao, all these problems summarized
1. mangabi won't win
2. boohooo
3.it's almost 300 chapters and she can barely make a fucking sentence, it's her own fault
4.300 CHAPTERS TO GET SOMEWHERE XDDDD
pointless drama when the main character is still is going to win, grow a pair kids

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

komi sad :(

yes YES YESSSSSS!!!!
Go Manbagi!
Become the ardent shooting star you were always meant to be!
Trace a line of fire in the night sky of this oppressive plot!
Crash gloriously into the horizon!
Leave a hole in the heart of Komi fans!
They will win,
But they will regret it!
In time
They too will come to realize that you are
The fated Best Girl of legend.

Users who are viewing this thread