Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 293 - Turn this way. Please.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a pleasure, lads. Sad to see Manbagi go down like this but it's what has to happen.

Aggregator gang
Poor Komi-san was not ready to examine her feelings for Tadano-kun, she barely even recognized them until her gal pals prodded her about it, but now Manbagi is going to force her hand. Timing is so important in starting relationships, its hard to get the timing right. I hope Manbagi just gets the confession over with so Tadano can gently turn her down and give Komi-san the space and time to get her act together.

yeah, it was going to happend sooner or later... thank god I love komi too, this would've been really hard.

Komi is best girl, sure, but Manbagi isn’t any less of a best girl... Ugh, this is going to hurt so much...

Welp, we see what will happen in next chapter, unless author gonna bamboozled us hard.

Dex-chan lover
Tadano listens to Manbagi's confession. He says that he cannot accept her feelings because he likes Komi. Manbagi says she understands and tells him that Komi likes Tadano. Tadano looks for Komi and sees her crying. Tadano asks Komi if she would be strong enough to face people asking why she is dating someone ordinary like him. Komi says yes and they kiss. Dreaming is free. I bet 2 or 3 chapters on Manbagi's confession.

Supporter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! DAMNIT SO SHORT CHAPTER GIVE ME NEXT ONE WHERE WE WILL SEE THAT SHE DIDNT CONFESS BUT NOW WILL BE KOMIS TURN AND SHE WON'T HESITATE AND CONFESS AND ASAP! *heavy breathing*

thanks for the translation ^^

Dex-chan lover
I'll say, I want them to go out together. Komi is the protagonist and all that but Rumiko has known Tadano for less time and has done 1000x more.

Dex-chan lover
Haha fucking moron, serves you right. "Yeah just go ahead and confess, I will support you!" No bitch that's not how love works. You gotta fight for your own chances! First bird gets the worm!

Users who are viewing this thread