Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Group Leader
Just end this love triangle already holy moly.
Why build up to a confession just to prolong it even further?

Dex-chan lover
It hurts how realistic this depiction is to hesitate with your confession of love to someone.

God, it hurts.

Fed-Kun's army
He's really trying to convince us to go the Harem route, is he?

Fool. We have never been against you, Oda-san.

Double-page supporter
You had all the time in the world to say 3 short basic words to him yet you didn't do it
But Y tho?

@IronMace1990
He isn't. He already heard her confess when she thought he was asleep. Now he's waiting for her to confess for real so that he can really consider giving her a proper answer.

Okay I was a little upset at the 'not really a confession' confession, but the ending made up for it. Or at least it seemed in character.

Y’all are bitching about no progression with Tadano, but holy shit look at that progression of Komi & Manbagi’s friendship!! Yeah they were friends before this but damn, for them to be able to apologize and comfort each other like that.

Also, Manbagi said that bit at the end in English right?

Of course. Progress? In Komi-san? Of course fucking not. What was I thinking? Fucking hell. Every passing chapter just drives me further into insanity. I hate everything. Please just end for the love of god. I'm too deep in to drop it I just need an ending for fuck's sake please give it to me I am going insane give me the ending finish it give progress please end please progress just do something anything i cant take it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread