Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

First year love interest “Komi”, second year love interest “Manbagi”, third year love interest “Someone who can actually date Tadano!!!!”, aka Makoto Katai. Just spitballing ideas here.🤗

Dex-chan lover
I don't normally advocate the harem ending, but.... come on. It has to be the harem ending. Just so nobody gets left out. I don't think my heart could take it.

Damn son, I've been shipping Manbagi and Tadano basically since the beginning and I reaaaally want them to be together, but as someone said before, that foreshadowing... T_T

Dex-chan lover
Not important will happen on the plane. So we will have to wait 3 weeks to know the development, however I feel that after the return it will be a chapter about the parents or the siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuck me
I'm not looking forward to the confession day
I know we all want progress but ughhhhh WHY DO WE HAVE TO CHOOOOOOOSE

Honestly would have been okay if the school play thing was the end for the Rumiko relationship thing, but we're still half way in this manga because of the 100 friends. Also they're 2nd year still. We got 1 whole school year to go. Sorry Manbagi, for the sake of long plot your suffering must continue.

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 and 6.

He's known this entire time.

Also a gentle fuck you to Oda for pussying out again. Still not giving up on this series since it's too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread