Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 296 - Indian Poker

@Destroyman A, it's a slice of life, it's just supposed to be fun times with comedy, not some epic journey of struggle and hardship. And B, it took you 296 chapters to realize she's the MC, and therefore won't have anything truly inconvenient happen to her? And C, throughout all these 296 chapters, did you miss the whole premise of her being an angel that's wholly good and only has anxiety and innocence as her flaws?

I'm inclined to ask YOU what you're on about.

Edit

@KLGChaos I never see anything as 'slow' in stories. I just see pacing. The story should take as long as it should, because pacing is key. And it's not like anyone's gonna realize they have a crush and work up the courage for it overnight.

@Zeoreos People just wanna hate.

@Destroyman lol seriously though, what are you on? it took you 300 chapters to realize what the premise of the story is? It's exactly that.

You could've literally stopped at ch. 5 , maybe even ch.1 and stopped there lol

Jeez what a complete borefest this is. Nowadays the slice of life is just as awful as the "main story" itself.

Dex-chan lover
@Destroyman some people still believe that no one is allowed to talk about things they don't like in comments section. What a shame.
Still, you used way too harsh language. Someone may think that you're doing it for the sake of triggering other readers.

Double-page supporter
@VINT64 Eh tbf I have seen him before in the last few chapters comment section saying the same talking point in each occasion, really makes you wonder what he wants out of this other than dropping it apparently. And it's a little bit annoying too at least for me.

Dex-chan lover
I classify chapters in 3 categories, based on the theme of the chapter. Romance, Development and Comedy. This was a comedy chapter. In my opinion it is boring.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Indian Poker was a way to trade dreams, acquire skills, improve your ESPer power, and the basis for some nefarious(?) plot.

As an Indian, this is not the India "Indian" it's the red indian type Indian, since they are in the US.
It's also, called Oklahoma Forehead
>Blind man's bluff is a version of poker that is unconventional in that each person sees the cards of all players except their own. The standard version is simply high card wins. Each player is dealt one card that they display to all other players. This is followed by a round of betting

Also, Fun fact: During the French Revolution, the Ace went from being the lowest card to becoming the highest card, as the peasants successfully pulled off an uprising and trumped the royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread