Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - In a park.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she embarrassed about using a public fountain (that's what they call those, right?)? Is it a Komi-san thing?

Or wait, was she embarrassed because she thought he saw her in the park?

Dex-chan lover
@bushwhacker2k - no idea, but a lot of anime make drinking from this kind of fountain look sexy and similar to giving a blowjob.

Dex-chan lover
It is kind of an inelegant way to drink, I an see why a young woman in particular might become self-conscious about it

Dex-chan lover
Well it is fun indeed. You can't imagine how much I swinged alone in my childhood, all by myself and incredibly happy. Now, when I am grown up, I don't mind to swing a little, but all swings around are too small

Banned
Those sorts of swing-chains with the elongated sections are so awkward. Like if the motion of the swing isn't perfectly even, the whole thing jerks about at really uncomfortable angles. I wonder why they use them...

Supporter
@VINT64 I got to the part of your post with "Now, when I am grown up, I don't mind to swing a little" and thought it was going to end MUCH differently than it did... 🤣

Banned
@Asiandesu : What? ... I'd just remarked on those style of swing chains. You know what I mean, don't you? Those inflexible long sections of chain are a total pain on a swing if you're used to going high up on them, especially near the horizontal mark when the momentum expires and gravity pulls back.

Users who are viewing this thread