Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Aggregator gang
Gyaru is outdated. I think's Gal now?
Anyway, the term doesn't matter. We got a new sweetheart in the series. Hope she becomes a regular!

Dex-chan lover
@remasher and @sukaley thanks for the recommendations. Was about to focus on work and you saved me with hundreds of chapters of manga to read haha.

Dex-chan lover
before this goes any further
she's not gyaru, not gal, not ganguro
she's mamba

Contributor
Let’s hope she keeps the make-up off, cause she hecka cute like this.

havelmom it would be nice if everyone knew the difference, cause most pepole I know can't tell the difference. It would be nice if in this manga there were some clarifications and examples how to differ some similar terms, especially considering subject of this manga.

Aggregator gang
havelmom: Mamba?! So she's a deadly snake? Seriously, where do these girls come up with these names?! (good to know for the future, thanks!)

Aggregator gang
w-wait, what!? the tan isn't make up but her actual skin color!??
and where is that fking horse go???

Aggregator gang
pizzapicante27: I can't thumbs up comments, but you'd get one. Love learning new stuff like this. Thanks!

Aggregator gang
As much as an anime would be adorable for this., I really want to see this series live-action if only to see how the actress would portray "Beauty" Komi and "Normal" Komi. That would be adorkable.

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi is absolutely adorable without her soft-serve-pony hairstyle, and caked on cosmetics. Poor girl is mistaken though if she thinks her friends are doing well off without her. They share a class with Yamai after all, which is a misfortune that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm suspicious... this Rumiko may eventually become a rival for Komi.

Users who are viewing this thread