Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Aggregator gang
@livesofflight The only one I can think about is Sket Dance, it's more on the wacky comedy side but is a good read. There is Yankee-kun to Megane-chan too, but that one is more about delincuents who turn to be really good at studying but is good enough to keep you entertained.

Dex-chan lover
@randompasserby thanks! I'll check those out. I'm definitely looking for a comedic large cast series.

Dex-chan lover
Gonzalez???? Gonzales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Awww, poor ganguro/gyaru girl. New best character.

Other than a random Japanese student being named GONZALES

Dex-chan lover
There is, of course, going to be more and more characters added throughout the series. Remember, the goal is 100 friends.

"Just get married already."

Contributor
@livesofflight Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun has a large and unique cast and is absolutely hilarious. Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu is also about an awkward girl trying to make friends.

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight If you like this style of story, definitely check out Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu. It's this but cuter. Not any less funny or endearing, though.

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge is also very good, if you haven't already heard of it.

D-Frag is the king of random background characters.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun is a bit newer but is looking to be real good.

Minami-ke and Sketchbook are old favorites of mine that had quite the cast roster.

Double-page supporter
Cute gyaru confirmed. I'm totally for her becoming a consistent main character.

Dex-chan lover
The too-much-make-up gyaru --> cute shy girl is quickly becoming my favorite trope

@supersaiyandoyle
Ganguros are just a subset of gyarus.
If you want to be nitpicky, she's a manba which goes to the extreme with the tacky ganguro look, which is why her name is Manbagi

Contributor
Chocolate girl in manga is always delicious mmm...
And a shy one at that mmm...~!

Users who are viewing this thread