Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

TADANO-KUN'S SISTER IS NOT NORMAL!!! SERIOUSLY, that family name does not ring true with her...

Fed-Kun's army
Is there no English translation?
It says that they dont have the language that I pick (which is Eng&Jap)

Dex-chan lover
GQ7Okit.png

I made this if someone wants to use it.

Dex-chan lover
Thus the official union between the two families begin in this chapter.

How long do you guys think it'll take until Tadano's parent's faces are shown?

Ah, i cant take it anymore! Marry, produce many children and make your parents happy already!

Dex-chan lover
I liked the one-shot but then the manga itself was pretty ..... it's full of stupid shit, everyone hating on Tadano cuz he speaks to Komi that's like a big sack of shit decision right off the bat, the school becoming a place full of weirdos .... Komi going from not really being able to speak to completely failing, idk the premise was good but i think the editors pushed the guy to just add a bunch of random shit.

@JustCallMeDaBoss

I mean, the author planned for Komi to make 100 friends and some of the promo material references character we didn't see until nearly 100 chapters later. Some we still haven't seen. And the entire series has been focused on Komi not being able to speak normally and making friends with the help of Tadano. And Tadano is just a normal guy/straight man, mostly separated from all the gag characters in that he represents the readers who are able to understand Komi's thoughts.

It's okay if you don't like it, but chapter 150 of Komi is still what chapter 1 of Komi advertised. The only change has been the character devleopment

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroiikawa
In the OneShot Tadano seemed like an actually capable guy not the bumbling mess he was made into the manga, he was also made into the typical pathetic guy ... idk something about his design just screams "i'm pathetic i know i'm unworthy to be next to komi-sama" though i guess when Komi spoke up for him against yandere-chan that was an all right moment.

And it seemed like the characters were gonna be a bit more realistic and they were gonna take the topic more realistically not because she needs to make 100 friends they all need to be wacky M&S, yanderes, ninjas, dogs, and all those other wacky shitheads.

But again the thing that pisses me off the most is that gay "ohhh you're not allowed to be next to Komi-sama so we will all hate you especially us guys" i hate that trope so much it's like the gayest shit next to cuck protagonists feels like it's just there so that the main characters can't grow close so that they can pad out the story just like a cuck protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread