Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

@Kuroiikawa 20 hours Najimi built up a massive amount of goodwill with everybody and then immediately squandered it by pranking the class. What a champion.

i suddenly had a revelation why najimi's behavior is like this... it's a TRAP!

Group Leader
Can't wait for the inevitable chapter where Manbagi asks out Tadano and Komi discovers what jealousy is.

It took 102 chapters (19 -> 121) for Onigashima to receive her big chapter (actually the first one to set the precedent of an extra getting their own?). I'm confident Kishi will get hers sooner or later.

They technically show up back in chapter 8 when Tadano goes to talk to Yamai, but as far as I remember Onigashima wasn't named until chapter 19 (and Kishi didn't have her name revealed until the omakes for volume 3) so make with that what you want.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who really hates the overuse of the pure gyaru as it is the only type of gyaru a manga is committed to actually writing...

...Manbagi is a best.

Fed-Kun's army
Most characters introduced recently didn't told that Komi-san have communication disorder. Is that mean everyone else didn't notice She only talks through notebook as well? lol

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine how this will end
m9rN5Fl.png

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the inevitable chapter where Manbagi asks out Tadano and Komi discovers what jealousy is.

From earlier chapters, we know that Komi-san is able to project considerable intimidation vibes.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Japan... Why do you have to make it all end up the same? Editors with shit for brains?
Will the whole point of Manbagi's appearance be to make her her rival?, will this turn into another generic manga? Why do you have to be cool now Tadano? (i don't mind the last one that much though).

Agreed. Tadano was cool from the start, almost. He severely downplayed himself in an internal monolog in the first few pages, but the blackboard incident showed his true nature. And after the kidnapping incident, I don't think there was any chance of him leading a normal, trouble-free life. He probably gave up on that himself and dedicated himself to the cool boy chara with a flower in his head!

Edit:
After re-reading the first chapter... wasn't he actually cooler in the beginning? Hasn't he gained a meek and week personality? He is more like a servant boy. They stopped drawing his face too and he has just become a blob.... Is it just me...

Dex-chan lover
@firefish5000 He reasonably harmless, and gentle in my opinion, but sometime he mercilessly roasting and retort for example when something weird happen usually when involving Najimi. About Tadano being errand boy well he is class representative more busy than any other his classmate, but as Komi say he is really careful not to hurt other people feeling (or should i say i don't want any trouble, or involving with assholes) but still being a class representative Tadano role seem less important in his class you know usually class rep viewed as respected sometime feared individual, but it'll be nice if we see tadano participate in activities like student council meeting, and class rep other related thing. But other than that the author really know how to establish and maintain character trait for the most part

Edit : Yeah i notice that too, maybe it's been quite long since tadano (usually with komi) focused chapter, so he seem less drawing with more detail maybe become background character in several recent chapter, but for me his design unique on his own, i like it, although in one shot his design more cool, and handsome but it's give "generic douche dense rom-com mc" vibe

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 119 and 121 have their titles switched around. How can this be fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread