Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Fed-Kun's army
I need a shot of insulin, my heart will not make it after i saw komi in cat suit. Too much sugar in 1 chapter

Dex-chan lover
You see tadano always stand there smiling whenever komi get new friend, or doing something good, true guardian angel. he is no longer "ordinary" person, offer him place as celestial hosts

Dex-chan lover
Tadano really can't leave Komi alone.
But, what's cool about him, he always watch Komi from the background, to made sure she's just doing fine.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the only one to notice that she's literally just legit grope komi's oppai in the second panel of the last page ??

Dex-chan lover
Why would you ever let Najimi know anything about your weaknesses or fears like that.

Najimi built up a massive amount of goodwill with everybody and then immediately squandered it by pranking the class. What a champion.

Fed-Kun's army
Woa, woa, woa! There seem to be a lot of manbagi exposure there with tadano. Manba x Tadano?

Dex-chan lover
JofnAZQ.png

It took 102 chapters (19 -> 121) for Onigashima to receive her big chapter (actually the first one to set the precedent of an extra getting their own?). I'm confident Kishi will get hers sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread