Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

THIS  MUST  BE  THE  WORK  OF  AN  ENEMY 「STEAK」!!

You guys think the kight girl is ever gonna get properly introduced?

If you look in the omake chapter at the end of volume 3 you can see her name on that list of friends (under Onigashima's name you can see one that says Kishi-san and that's the only name not mentioned by anyone yet as far as I'm aware).

Maybe he's not sure how to work in an introductory chapter for her and we just haven't gotten one yet, only reason I can think of.

MACZ2021, I can pretty much promise you that Kishi-san has not been forgotten. Kishi, which I understand means "Knight" in Japanese, is being downplayed but shown for a reason. If she was of less importance, she'd be shown and shelved like Shinobu-san or Inaka-san. The author is keeping her under wraps because I believe that he as an epic entrance for her in the future. As for now, her appearances are stoking mystery and anticipation.

CahokaiGreatGeneral, that definitely makes a lot of sense when you put it that way.

Well, whenever it happens, I'm really looking forward to it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m surprised how much hate there is for Yamai Ren. Maybe I’m just a deviant but I love how absolutely bonkers and perverted the character is.

Double-page supporter
recently re-read the series and I kinda irritated they didn't further introduce Yamai Ren's friends; like c'mon a girl who wears knight armor and another who looks like a vampire who is lead by a yandere. Give me a story please

Fed-Kun's army
Freaking love this series.

@fakeirish The latter friend actually does get a chapter to herself, go read chapter 121. Definitely want to see a chapter about knight girl though (her surname is apparently Kishi according to the chapter 47 omake but that's all we know of her so far)

Double-page supporter
@Bufuman oh man you're right how did I forget that chapter...guess i was so focused on just wanting to see a knight girl chapter. She is part of Komi-san personal guard and when she makes an appearance its usually just so good

Aggregator gang
So with the rise of interest in Knight-chan, how much chapters do you all think it'll take to finally have her introduced to us?
My bet is somewhere around 50 chapters

Yeah I'm gonna guess at least 40 chapters before she gets an introductory chapter.

Don't recall seeing her (or Onigashima) much once they started their second year (chapter 130) so maybe when an event or some kind of thing happens where it's a group of the friends that she'll get some screentime again.

Dex-chan lover
I must see what happens when Manbagi's friends find out about Tadano.

Now this may sound a little weird, and it's weird to me too, but I kinda wanna see Tadano's group more. I mean, they're just more intertesting. That's not to say I enjoyed seeing Manbagi's friends hanging with Komi.

Users who are viewing this thread