Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

It feels like this authors favorite thing is coming up with quirky characters ?

Dex-chan lover
I have read it again and noticed there as a tall knight girl i hope to see a chapter with her being seen properly!!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone that hates on The Manba girls make up are utter PHILISTINES! Abhorrent Heretics! you do not deserve to see the cute brown girl, for you failed to appreciate the work she puts every day into her make up.

Contributor
While I can't deny that Komi and Tadano are made for each other, Mamba-chan definitely pulls at the heartstrings.

Aggregator gang
wizardrone: I think it'll happen. The other girls got their debut pretty late, so it's only a matter of time with her. The fact we never see her face, I think, is a clue to her name. Maybe she's actually very shy about her face as well as being an honorable knight type. Why not? If we have an otaku who looks like an art model, having a shy knight isn't a far stretch either.

Dex-chan lover
I love how terrible otori is at everything except flexibility, which kinda makes sense. Also gotta love how everyone wants tadano to watch them on the boys' side.

Aggregator gang
Najimi's face at Page 8 are...
how should i say.... ?

And 2 New Character "Oppai Suki" and "Like Yuri" ??

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I forget that at the beginning of this series, no one really thought anything of Tadano. Heck, a number of people straight up resented him because of his proximity to Komi.

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi and Onemine are the onlyvtwo female friends that Komi has which don't overreact to her actions

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for someone to make this an anime ?

I honestly don't think an anime adaptation will do this manga justice. I'm content with just the way it is.
The only thing I would look forward to in an anime of this will be the VAs.

Users who are viewing this thread