Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Good Guy Tadano never fails. Now Komi will be motivated to make her moves on Tadano.

Aggregator gang
Well....now Shousuke getting together with Hitomi became more plausible. I was wondering when a love rival would show up for Komi.

Dex-chan lover
At first we thought that Komi was the peak beauty possible in this art style but this new character... damn, she is prettier than Komi, body and face.

Dex-chan lover
@Panino I disagree. Cuter than Komi, yes, but not prettier. Different styles imo

jak

Contributor
@TrollKing - Have a Tadano from an alternate timeline appear who never met Komi and have him fall for the gyaru.

Aggregator gang
@jak if tadano never met with komi, then he will never be like him right now...

Dex-chan lover
Only Tadano can make awkward girls fall for him without trying

Double-page supporter
Get them both tadano.
Komi is for vanilla handholding
Gyaru is for wild ahegao

Aggregator gang
At first Tadano had a love triangle with Katai and Komi gunning for him, now we have a qt mamba too?!

Welp Tadano's love triangle has now officially turned into a harem.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a big fan of love triangle and rival stuff. I think the story was nice enough with just Tadano and Komi (And, well, Katai, but he's more a joke than a serious rival).

I'll just wait and see how it will play out.

(also, team Komi here, fite me)

At last makeup is removed, if it were to stay longer, I'd start to avoid this mango as well

I hate when new characters butt in the current romance. Although I was afraid Katai would try to win over Komi-san that didn't happen, hopefully the gyaru will still remain an irrelevant side-character.

Dex-chan lover
How in the world can anybody think that Tadano would run around on Komi-san? Manbagi's just (yet) another character to have miscommunications with.

Although her and Katai passive-aggressively vying for Tadano's attention might be funny.

Users who are viewing this thread