Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Yeah we gotta fix the chapter titles for 11o and 121. Been noticing it for a few weeks but I kept forgetting to bring it up.

The author could completely shift the focus to only these two and I wouldn't mind at all.

He honestly could do a spinoff about these two.
Considering that so far we've only seen a few instances of the siblings interacting, there could be a lot more happening at the school that we aren't seeing.

Dex-chan lover
Say, why did Naruse get all buddy buddy with Katai after the hot spring scene? He even praised Katai's physique; isn't he supposed to be a narcissist?

Dex-chan lover
Naruse's probably. " He has a good physique. Not as good as me, but close. I acknowledge him as second to me. " when it comes to Katai.

Aggregator gang
KeyRecklessIchthyosaurs-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love how Tadano-sis doesn't just bug Komi-bro, she straight-up whoops his ass when he doesn't play along. Poor guy never stood a chance lmfao

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
Probably because he thinks he'd look better around those who doesn't and might be thinking that he could teach them how to look as good as him when they didn't even ask him. You know, because he's the standard (in his mind) for looking good.

Dex-chan lover
I think that chapters 119 and 121 have swapped names. It should be the other way around.

Tadano siblings isn't just any other guy/girl even if their family name says so ... ?

Users who are viewing this thread