Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
@dankdevice
I found out that she is one of the yandere girls friend along with the boob maniac girl, as seen here https://mangadex.org/chapter/5236/2 (it was 8 days ago and I already reread to be sure)
but as of yet she has no name, I just assumed it was a lacrosse bat XD oops

weird that we have an introduction chapter(188) yet she still hasn't made an appearance.

Aggregator gang
@tovidian908: There's no proof its a boy or girl. They know they're androgynous looking and they're playing that card until it wears out. That's why they wear a mix of boys and girls clothes in their school uniform and everyday wear: to keep you guessing.

Group Leader
I don't remember if I'd posted it here before or not, but: I'm 100% convinced that Najimi is a XXY Klinefelter "female".

Contributor
@MangaField

Wtf why does this get so many views? I have read a few chapters and it‘s basic as hell. People really need higher standards for manga.

Probably because it came atthe right time and got attention from the readers japs + reddit, and managed to keep them.

But i agree with you, it's good, but don't deserve this rating. This manga got some problems with fillers too (like a lot of manga with more than 150 chapters).

@forecast lmao i have no idea how i glossed over this knight girl in the first place, probably because the author immediately moved past her as well!
thanks for the background, i suspect i would have been very confused when they inevitably introduce her officially and give her some pun filled name

Aggregator gang
@Fratello: <looks at the 9.3 rating> Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure you could drop it to a 1 and it won't affect it by that much. Besides, no one but you cares what you individually voted on. Readers only care about the overall outcome.

Does anyone else feel kinda bored of this now? I feel like not only is it not going anymore, but the episodic stories aren't really that interesting either.

@tekno yeah i'm getting tired of the lack of developement as well, not that my opinion matters anyway

im reading out of obligation at this point, hopefully something actually interesting happens

Users who are viewing this thread