Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

I can't help but feel bad for Manbagi
being introduced as a love rival just to have her heart broken down the line, unless the author actually intends for Komi to be stained with tears which sadly I doubt

Aggregator gang
@pineappledude11: Tadano believes so because they were dressed as a boy in the previous year but their manner of speech, ambiguous dress (notice their school uniform is a cross between male and female articles), and mannerisms make their gender completely unknown. And Tadano has shown to not always be able to pick up on things, despite his insight.
So Najimi's true gender is completely unknown.

ilove how ch 269 is more focused on tadano. think it was before the ch reaching hundreds that we have a lot tadano perspective like this

I'm sad most of the delusion chapters aren't here, the first one really hit it out of the park.
Also, I aspire to be like shousuke, he's got such a nice aura, and he doesn't have the same problem shouko does.

Unexpected secret route unlock: Tadano decides his future inspiration is in politics, aiming to become Prime Minister and legalize polygamy so that he can simultaneously follow Komi and Manbagi routes.

I need a story about kishi himeko-san .. i think she's the true best girl of this series ...

Users who are viewing this thread