Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Can someone tell me if this manga is close to done.. dont wanna binge 270 chapters and find out theres still alot left

Double-page supporter
@Early_b Yea it's a slow manga, not to add it's SoL themed and took format in 4-koma. Take all the time you need dude.

Dex-chan lover
What happen? At one point, the English is still there, but now it's gone. Did it got license all of sudden or got 'love letter' from the publisher?

Edit: Nope, just me not doing refresh thing.

@Early_b,,,,,its not cose to be done, but let me tell you something, when was the last time you actually laugh3d like a maniac after reading a manga, you remember, well eother way if you have or have never, this manga right here will not let you down, it just gets better and better, its so fucking funny, I was not only blowin air out of my nose i was laughing so hard dude, I actually went and got a job carrying belongings for days , just so I could buy all the physical copies of thi manga in Japanese , just to support the author, its relly good dude, it has ppeared in the Shonen Jump cover like 5 times I think, finna finna give it a hard try

This is one of those Manga's where you just ask yourself why isn't a studio picking this up and making an anime adaptation out of it.

Is there a reason why there are skips in the manga? Like there are some chapter jumps, like 47 to 72, 72 to 85, and 85 to 114. I don't mean to rush anyone, mind you, but I was wondering why there are skips. I kinda don't wanna spoil myself with the manga. Pls explain :(

Double-page supporter
@Miniscule
The former scanlator kobester asked it to be removed to prevent copyright strike from viz. You can read the missing chapters in an aggregated website such as manganelo for the time being.

Dex-chan lover
Last few chapters were fairly good, it seems this manga is returning to be weird in a good sense

I am both confused and happy from this latest chapter. Like to see it back to full form though

Users who are viewing this thread