Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

@Alibekeee There's not much of an explanation, but it was in the first set of chapters: Tadano caught Komi meowing to herself at her cat trinket, and that's what sparked Tadano figuring out she was really bad at speaking with others. When he recommended writing on the board instead of talking, she visibly "perked up" with the cat ears, earning the nickname 'Komeow-san' from Tadano.

With being constantly compared to a cat and her general love for them, this became a recurring way to show her excitement at something, despite the "cool" demeanor she's constantly described as having (thanks to her anxiety).

Enjoy guys
If u like it support me🙏🙏
Link removed, don't randomly self-promote videos with no relevance.

@Namek250703 Someone said that it cuz owner can strike this source. Yes also if u need a mining chapters I found a good source. It has a bit of ads but thats ok:
https://komi-san.com/

Dex-chan lover
well, at least you can jump right in since you know you didn't forget anything important in 90 % of the previous chapters.

Double-page supporter
Sometimes the author is just plain mean to his characters...

Fluffy, sweet, wholesome, funny. A great read as long as you're not in a hurry for romance. I just wish all her friends would show up more evenly.

Users who are viewing this thread