Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

this is gold
but Ren Yamai is so anoying and is a fucking psyco
i don't know how komi forgive her

I give shit to Kanojo Okarishimasu for having no progress since it's very obviously mainly romance oriented whereas Komi-san is a slice of life at its core with a side of romance so why are people complaining so hard about the romance? Everyone knows slice of life manga go for ages plus you should have originally come here for everything Komi related and not the love triangle. Go shit on KanoKari isntead.

Honestly, a lotta people are complaining about the pacing but to me that's actually what makes it stand out from other romance. It sucks to not get instant gratification yeah but when something does happen that just makes it all the more impactful. I especially appreciate this most latest ch for actually going into how she feels about her relationship with Tadano cause up to this point its only been a vague idea.

im like 80 chapters behind can someone tell me if there has still been no progress at all

Aggregator gang
Never have I seen more people missing the point entirely, than I have in the comment sections of this manga. It's seriously almost hilarious.

who cares about the plot that damn bicycle gave komi that dumptruck ass, holy shit japan had the answer of life since the beginning

😍😍😍

@Grahf
Manga: is heartwarming story about an antisocial girl slowly learning to socialize in order to better herself and her life
You: WOW LOOK BIG BUTT LOL!!!!!!!!!
grow up

Users who are viewing this thread