Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Group Leader
@ginko I already explained it and it was kinda fixed for 21 day as Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu., but then page was locked to moderators only and it has been vandalised constantly.

And it's now Komi san Komyosho Desu.. You right, anon, who need "wa" or "ha".

Fed-Kun's army
She is cute but she doesn't stand a chance against Komi-san at all and she was probably introduced already way too late to stand a chance as well

If this series going tobe harem,the end is always bad cause in japan poligami is ilegal
I think the mc chose komi after all and manbagi are lose

I'm getting a bit bored by these chapters that go nowhere... Got it, it's a slice of life manga but still... Could we move a bit forward into the plot?

Fed-Kun's army
This needs a freaking anime right now!!! Instead of all that moe crap or fanservicy shit that comes out every god damn season

Aggregator gang
I hope it DOESN'T get an anime BECAUSE all we'd get is the moe and fanservicey crap focused on it. Anime studios very rarely produce good anime anymore and have killed many a good manga/novel story. Some good ones survive, but Komi should not take the risk.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/komi-san-wa-komyushou-desu/

Ah, a manga that nails my love of "odd and goofy humor" while also being quite cute. I instantly fell for this series.

Aggregator gang
Except chapter 36, there was no other "study in the library" chapter? (I am looking for the 2nd and 3rd time, I don't remember reading it)

Aggregator gang
@Ovnidemon It was never there. They recapped 2 and 3 because it happened outside the chapters. It's just to show that the group has grown and it's become a thing.

@Blastoutmaria Nah, man, they're still around. They're just not advertised as strongly as the other models anymore. They just went the way of obscurity like Toshiba.

Dex-chan lover
Wanna know what I wanna see?

A chapter where Tadano is full-blown angry,like really pissed that he looks scarier than Katai. But in the end Komi-san is able to calm him down.

Users who are viewing this thread