Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
Me: guess I'll check out Vis.

Vis: Unfortunately this content is not available in your location. Please visit the home page to learn more about Shonen Jump.

WElp time to kill myself bois now that the only thing keeping my depression in check is out of my reach.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who doesn't live in America,I can safely say that i'm really disheartened and scared that I might not be able to see Komi-san again.

Might be tearing up a bit.

@Burning_Hammer
Good idea, just like mangafreak or mangachameleon
But I don't need that because I use software called FMD :
*sorry I delete the SS, you maybe know what is the software.

I've used it for more than a year, the features are good, the renewal system still works especially if there are sites that have changed domains and other improvements. But I think it's better to see responses from related groups, they usually provide on their own site.

@Mr_Stizblee
Yeah, there is a lot of software out there that can be used.

Guys Komi-scans is still gonna do Komi-san, don't worry about it :p

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/9xzc3t/komi_cant_communicate_liscenced_by_viz/e9xx19v/ here's a reddit post from meterion, part of Komi-scans.

Dex-chan lover
Guys Komi-scans is still gonna do Komi-san, don't worry about it :p

EDIT:https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/9xzc3t/komi_cant_communicate_liscenced_by_viz/e9xx19v/here's a reddit post from meterion, part of Komi-scans.
YES, YES, YES! Suck it, Viz! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aggregator gang
The good thing about MangaDex is a BUNCH of licensed manga are still uploaded here. A good thing too. Viz is...kinda subpar with their work compared to the scanlators here.

I just have to say that this manga is a breath of fresh air for me. A chapter of it makes a day much better.

Me

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Viz.
That's about all I have to say about that.

Fed-Kun's army
this is too good, the inevitable anime probably won't do it justice.

Users who are viewing this thread