Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Aggregator gang
She has to be past 50 by now. It's a give that anyone with a revealed name befriended her. Last we saw, she was making a list and it contained everyone form last year's class.

An another note, Komi is 5'5"? Woulda pegged her at 5'9" or something. They draw her tall.

barely anything of substance has occurred in the last 100 chapters and each new chapter just feels like pointless filler, this manga was relatively good when it started out but now its mediocre at best, theres a number of other manga similar to this that actually have good progress and character development so i dont see any reason to carry on reading this cause at this point i can just feel my braincells komitting suicide

so when are we going to get more progress? or is it going to fall into the hell pit of perpetual bullshit and absolutely no progress

One thing i dont get tho is if this manga is so terrible why are you all still here? Do you hate you life so much you put your self to torture to read something you hate? Is life so bleak that you gotta read something you think is utterly boring? I mean i get that people have taste but if u hate it so much then stop reading it lol

Group Leader
@redsox02 Mind your own business. We don't need to be preached at or told what to do by the likes of you.

As I expected, the Student Council arc was a big turn off for a lot of Komi "fans". Reading numbers here on mangadex dropped big time for chapters 202 & 203, down about 40% from the previous 3 chapters. We're talking 64,770 reads for chapter 199 plumetting to 35,077 for chapter 203. That's almost 30 thousand (29,693) fewer people read chapter 203 than 199. Compare the numbers for chapter 203 to chapter 198, and it gets even worse with chapter 203 getting less than half the reads as chapter 198 (72,970 - 35,077 = 37893). The Student Council election arc was not an overwhelming success.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly really dude? Calm down. This maybe the internet, but that doesn’t mean you HAVE to be a dick. Have and say your opinions, just be nicer.

Group Leader
@Fanlation10
really dude? Calm down. This maybe the internet, but that doesn’t mean you HAVE to be a dick. Have and say your opinions, just be nicer.
Shouldn't you be saying that gobble-dee-gook to @redsox02, not me? Why should I "be nicer" to people like @redsox02 who have the gall to preach at other posters just because they voice their opinions? And shouldn't you follow your own advice and not rudely call other posters a dick?

@Fredfriendly lol so u want me to not voice my opinion but you should? I can't preach but you can? Aight cool, that's fine by me no disrespect dude but all i said is if u hate it then drop it and you're right its getting less reader but Why do people have to shit on it while the rest are enjoying this? I get it tho we shouldn't preach or complain we should all just collectively listen to people shitting on something we enjoy. Alright you take care man.

This mini-chapter is cute, finally explains why she got embarrassed when Tadano called her tall during the climbing tower!

This is shounen manga, what did you expect? If something good happen, the reader definitely would come back. And this is just light entertainment, why using your brain anyway. Expecting too much just gonna left you disappointed. And don't forget it's free, imagine you're paying for this and you disappointed. Wahaha whatever, it's your problem anyway.

For serialization like this, I've seen enough anime about mangaka how the mangaka will be forced to work hard because of deadlines. It's great if we get a really good chapter continuously. I'll just waiting here in peace for new chapter and see how it goes, still no continuation about "The Three" yet.

Ppl, are you srsly?
I don't read this, coz i don't see a point in this, it was clear as that there'd be no progress whatsoever, and i, personally, don't like stories without any plot or progress.
I'm just really confused how other ppl who are reading this and complaining now, didn't saw that at the beginning.
When you make 200 ch. SoL manga without a proper plot, after ch.100 or so, you're just starting to make re-used tropes, like a festival, student council, beach etc. which everyone already saw a million times, and, eventually, it's just becoming repetitive and really boring and ppl starting to complain.
like srsly, it's the same f* s* every f* time, why did you even expect from this??? xd

Fed-Kun's army
Ppl, are you srsly?
I don't read this, coz i don't see a point in this, it was clear as that there'd be no progress whatsoever, and i, personally, don't like stories without any plot or progress.
I'm just really confused how other ppl who are reading this and complaining now, didn't saw that at the beginning.
When you make 200 ch. SoL manga without a proper plot, after ch.100 or so, you're just starting to make re-used tropes, like a festival, student council, beach etc. which everyone already saw a million times, and, eventually, it's just becoming repetitive and really boring and ppl starting to complain.
like srsly, it's the same f* s* every f* time, why did you even expect from this??? xd

I don't expect anything
I read this manga because...
- no update yet on my favorites
- i want to rest my brain for a while, no complicated deep edgy reading that makes you contemplate about life, nothing sexual, just a simple light comedy reading that will stay in my brain for a while

Im confused why so many people are here shitting on the story... Its not meant to be life changing or anything. Its just a friend helping another friend get through their issues and just be happier.

@TwilightFaze What was that even about? I'm talking about ppl who are expecting something extraordinary from this manga when it's clear there won't be anything like that.
@deerafl Again, i'm talking about ppl who are complaining and only about them, coz i find their complainings ridiculously stupid.
I'm not saying that manga is shit, even if it's not my cup of tea, if you're enjoying it - good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread