Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Hah, too bad Oda-sensei. I have steeled my heart already, there is no chance I will be depressed when Komi inevitably wins.

how could you do this to us? everything was fine until you had to introduce legitimate competition for best girl spot.

Aggregator gang
@cyphexada: I don't, but yeah, some people like to gripe and and complain about a series. Take your original comment for example: You complained, but you still have fun reading the series, clearly. If you weren't having fun, you wouldn't stick around, right?
And no, this was something I designed back in 2009. Kind surprised someone made a rip of it (at the same time, no I'm not), but that's fine he can have it. Been meaning to change the look anyway, just no idea which direction to take it.

Out of all Komi's close up shotsn today made me say for the first time "Yo shit!".

Dex-chan lover
h3z2dt4trva31.png

Double-page supporter
I wonder when people will remember that romance isn't the focus here? Seems like that's all people get out of the story.
This is a story about friendship, and Komi's personal/social development and growth. The romance is just one of its many parts!

Aggregator gang
It's a cute manga and all, but at this point I just wish they would let it end already. Or at the very least speed up the character development for Komi-san instead of spending 3 or 4 chapters on every side character, with neither Komi-san or Tadano-kun making an appearance for more than 1 panel. It was fun for the first 80 or so chapters, then it started to feel like it was just dragging on.

At least that's my personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread