Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
the trap character is the worst part, but at least its presence diminishes a little after the beginning. moderate amount of lgbtq, but sort-of played for laughs. if this gay cross-dressing bit could end and stop coming back, that would be terrific.
most of the side characters are annoying and the writing is ok but nothing special. a lot of cheap jokes.
female lead is feminine and dependent, but male lead is pretty passive.
at the end of the day, so far, it's pretty good.

this newest chapter seems to be a just a point to slow down the plot even more as there was too much story and character development in the last three chapters.

Slow paced, yet pretty fun and light to read. Really enjoyed the ride so far. (Except few anomaly imo in the narrative)
I was quite curious about Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu, i'm now quite curious about how everything gonna unfold.

* It's a classic dense/blind/young
* It's a classic light/humor slice of life at school.
* It's not a deep-deep psychological/twisted romance.
* It's not a story full of hidden message here and there, foreshadowing and stuff like that.

If you're lookin' for a fun story, yet with some (slow) romance development, give it a try, worth reading.

People kept bitching about how slow the plot progression is, like Oda maybe only create like 4-6 chapter per year that actually contributes to the story. But ey, you know what? I love how adorable these fillers are, give em more to me.

Banned
But ey, you know what? I love how adorable these fillers are, give em more to me.

But ey, you know what? Your opinion matters as much as those other ones you mentioned. You pass butter.

Poor author's gonna milk this title to death, more power to him for that, but let's not pretend it's a good thing. It'll overstay its welcome, just like Horimiya did, except the latter, even with plethora of ironically-unironic idiotic tropes used or spotlighted had actually more complex and dynamic characters, whatever little this means for shounen-shoujo teen-preteen demographics oriented contemporary fiction.

Dex-chan lover
I know people are enjoying the shipping but when you have people complaining when there's a chapter that doesn't revolve around the romance aspect you really have to put palm to face. This manga is a school life SoL comedy first and foremost, and romance second. chill out and ejoy the show.

But ey, you know what? Your opinion matters as much as those other ones you mentioned. You pass butter.

But ey, you know what, I never said that my opinion is better than anyone. I'm just stating that I'm enjoying these fluff Oda put in the filler. If Oda gonna milk it to the death, let him do what he wants, I'm not gonna pretend that it's a good thing, but I'm enjoying it, so eh.

So, you're bitching about "dumb" this series get to me is like barking on a wrong tree. I don't make the series. Do I gave Oda more power to milk this series? Yes. But then again, if I wanted to read a 'smarter' series, I would be pretty retarded to put this one on my reading list, so you do you, pal.

Dex-chan lover
guys nobody wants to see a war in the comment section chill
you all have perfectly valid opinions

Users who are viewing this thread