Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Fed-Kun's army
don't worry guys, only 500 more chapters and maybe we'll see some progress.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S TIME TO.. DDDDDDD-DROP IT!
D046D781B193B60CD56F0360E540E9BA6403F3C2

Honestly, I used to really like this. But Tadano's former "mind read" ability he used to have was taken away, probably to avoid any romantic development between Komi and him.
More and more characters are introduced and the others are left behind. Manbagi hasn't shown up in a while, either.
So yeah, sadly this manga has also fallen victim to the old japanese tradition of milking manga until it goes to shit, gets axed and never getting a proper ending.

I feel like this manga has lost it's identity. Specifically when it started to ramp up the love triangle between Tando, Komi and Manbagi. The manga became something it's not and is now trying to compensate by returning to the original concept of the 100 friends, but it feels unexpected and jarring. When you focus on the romance for long enough people expect progress constantly and now that were reverting back to the original concept were left disappointed both by the weaker writing and the lack of a decent stream of progress with the love triangle.

I don't blame Tomohito for ramping up the romance stuff but he's gotta finish what he started by concluding the triangle at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
When was the last time Tadano used his Super Special Skill? it seems to no longer exist, and i doubt that Tomohito will bring it up again.

Dex-chan lover
@kobester11 What it be possible for you to upload the missing chapters of Komi-san(48-113). I'm pretty sure you guys have done those chapters. I'm about to start this series for the first time and I don't wan to have to got to some other(add-ridden) site for 50+ chapters.

Group Leader
Do you know the plot of the manga is to have komi make 100 friends, right??
Do you also know that this is a slice-of-life-focused manga, right??

Double-page supporter
@evergreen_oak in one of the forum thread kobester requested the admin to remove earlier chapters to prevent legal problems since its licensed release by viz.

Double-page supporter
I guess, but plenty of scanlations stay up even after the official release starts, and they usually don't have legal trouble, as they're so old by then.. removal just seems unnecessary is all.

Double-page supporter
Well prevention is better than cure no? Rather than risk the entire series removed completely from the site it would be better to remove some already-licensed earlier chapters just to be sure, besides it only took a moment to find another place to read earlier chapters on.

Dex-chan lover
This series is the most bizarre mix of real meaningful development and utter ridiculous nonsense.

is there any romance in this manga, i don't actually feel like reading 300 chapters just to see the main character get dumped

Didn't Tadano have the ability to understand what others are feeling?

Was I misinterpreting his character?

Someone please explain 😢

Double-page supporter
I've felt nothing at all for the last bunch of chapters. Not amusement, not happiness, not even frustration or disappointment. I don't really want to sit around and read a chapter that I'm going to waste time reading only for not getting anything out of it at all. Dropped.

@ItsDrWhomever
I dunno if you're being sarcastic, because it would be absolutely genius if you are.

Supporter
I want to be honest with guys, until the last chapter i completely forgot tadano was a guy. He was so irrelevant i didn't see him as a man or a real character anymore.
But i like the chapter with tadano and komi. Rimiku is at least okay, too. All other chapters and characters are just boring with mostly no progression... I have no even a clue how long this series will be at the end.

@ItsDrWhomever
You're right. It was character treat. But since he is not really a important character at the moment he "lost" it. Maybe the author wants to show, that the rest of character growed as person and don't need him anymore, since they can somehow show there own feelings...

Users who are viewing this thread