Kominka Gyaru to Renovation Gurashi - Ch. 7 - Because this is my problem

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2019
Messages
545
Whatever it is, this is a manga and it can be made to be ideal, not too close to home BRUTAL home. :nyoron:
I wanna see how dude gonna renovate the girl, or the other way around, and I see NEITHER happen.
I mean this started with the guy homeless and reeling from his wife blindsiding him with divorce and framing him as an abuser. It was always going to be bittersweet. Especially since this particular manga is aimed at older audiences.

We're just (hopefully) getting the bitter before we get the sweet.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
852
A physically abused and mentally abused person shack up then as they get physically abused and mentally abused they clam up.

This is actually extremely accurate to real life.
 
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
518
waah waah you're mean and I have no rebuttal so I'll haphazardly mirror your answer without making any sense
It's truly telling when someone responds by saying they checked your post history and then cries about it. I'm so sorry I made fun of your essay on how the retarded characters of romcom#18884573 aren't merely a weak ass plot device by yet another uncreative mangatard but the reflection of the japanese culture you know so much through three blogposts you read online this summer, but that wasn't actually an insult baby boy. Find another excuse to be a bitch.

Lads, nobody care you're dropping this. Just fuck off in silence, like gentlemen.
This is a comments section, not your reddit safe zone area where only positive criticism is allowed. No one gives a fuck that it bothers you that people don't like your dogshit romcom however.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top