Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 6 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
iu

Aggregator gang
There are few manga that give me so much joy as this one! Whenever a new chapter emerges in my queue it will always be read first. And a large part of that are the fantastic and insightful translator notes at the end. They complement the manga wonderfully! :)

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me like OL understands herself just fine. Her problem is accepting her own feelings, not understanding them. Quite reasonable, considering the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is a treat, especially when we get to see maximum cuteness from OL-san :glee:

Surprise chomping of a fork is always a painful experience, even in sympathy :korone:

Dex-chan lover
i too am dying from the heat here in nj. it wouldnt be that bad if the ac for the house didnt break on us

Double-page supporter
Sorry for the wait, people~ I'm on the next chapter already, and in my updated plan is to release at least twice more in July. If everything goes well, we'll go as far as 85.5 even.
Thank you for including the "dokidokiwakuwakumogumogu" note, as soon as I saw the original I burst out laughing. The inner hamster is strong indeed. :D

Group Leader
There's no stopping this OL-san, go for it!
Thanks so much for this chapter, excited for the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to hear you're doing well! :)

Great chapter! It feels important. I like the chief's advice on page 5 ^^ (also on page 5: that "clang"!) (and the amazing heart-shaped text bubble on page 3!)

Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread