Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 11.1

Double-page supporter
when this came up on my updates, i stared at it for a solid 5 minutes.

i didnt want to read it, but here i am. god this series is so bad

Dex-chan lover
First off that can was unopened. Second no normal driver practices for sudden loss of braking so he probably panicked. I guess people haven't watched enough dash cam videos to see how people react to just driving under normal conditions. Third everyone's over estimating what a handbrake can do. With normal braking most of the brake force is generated by the front because inertia and weight transfer exists and because of that if you lock up the rear you can lose control of the car anyways. Especially if that car is front wheel drive and doesn't have a limited slip differential and no brakes applied. The handbrake is only meant to keep the car from moving from a standstill and really only exists in automatics as a carryover from manuals because in an automatic when it's in P the transmission output is locked to the case.
This. This is probably the most believable thing this manga has done. I will say that this manga is one of the most hilarious ones I've read in a while but actually this chapter wasn't terrible. I think the "friend" is shitty for throwing herself at an incredibly vulnerable person but I bet she's trying to get turned down and force him to run after her...AGAIN. The same song and dance is why I am pissed.

I can't believe I said something nice about this pile of shit lol. Imma go drink some liquor.

Contributor
The cause of a car accident is a can that fell under the car's brakes. Really...
I still stand by my opinion this was actually written in high school at the latest, more likely earlier.

"I just wanted to make her happy."
Says the guy who callously ripped off the bandage on her trauma, somehow causing himself to faint and her to immediately skip town after calling for help.

Of course it's time to ruin Kana's character (the sanest major character left after Riku, Ayana and Haruno all went bonkers at some point) by making her betray her best friend and take advantage of her mentally distraught love interest's emotionally vulnerable situation. She finally makes her move on him with the worst (best) timing possible. Right, a man distraught over causing his amnesiac girlfriend's PTSD to flare up and leave him, just needs to be both confessed to and seduced at the same time to make it all better.

I'm just laughing so hard at how trashy this is.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the best way to read this manga is to view it as a parody of a drama/tragedy manga. Ignoring how nobody has personality the FMC just keeps making herself worse and more involved in a literal homicide and the MC just doesn't care? He also doesn't have a personality it went from depressed to obsessed so how does he have a harem?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I'd already seen some of the worst stories manga/anime had to offer, but this shit takes the cake. The characters are so horribly written, and the pacing is just ass. Now Kana is taking advantage of Ayana's absence and going after her boyfriend while she fucking disappeared??? Tf is this shit? Kana is actually trash, GO AFTER AYANA RETARD. This shit had to be given a 20-chapter cap right? That is the only way the pacing makes sense, but I don't understand the story choices. What is the editor doing? Why was this even allowed to continue? What a shit show...

Dex-chan lover
What is this final destination bullshit, if you're gonna rip off a car accident atleast use the karate kid instead.

I think the author doesn't know how to drive a car I guess the only thing he knows is brake [accelerator, clutch, gear, handbrake ]—left the chat.

Dex-chan lover
Why do people think that right in the middle of abject trauma is the perfect time for seggs?? Kana this is neither the time nor the place to disregard your biffles feelings!
Ugh. Why would she do this? It makes no sense

Why do people think that right in the middle of abject trauma is the perfect time for seggs?? Kana this is neither the time nor the place to disregard your biffles feelings!
Ugh. Why would she do this? It makes no sense
Well for any sane person it is illogical thing to do. But for the train wrecks like all females in this dumpster fire it is a mean to get a man.
And honestly kind of believable. If you love a man who is in relationship with your best friend you need extra impact to get noticed. This is an impact. Shallow, ridiculous for for this MC I bet will work.

Dex-chan lover
Well for any sane person it is illogical thing to do. But for the train wrecks like all females in this dumpster fire it is a mean to get a man.
And honestly kind of believable. If you love a man who is in relationship with your best friend you need extra impact to get noticed. This is an impact. Shallow, ridiculous for for this MC I bet will work.
As a woman I respect my friends and their relationships enough not to be toxic like that.

Double-page supporter
Shoulda been a water bottle to reference Final Destination.

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i read another traiwreck chapter of this, I have to remind myself that out there are actually people actively spending money on following this story.
Which is the true insanity.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see the author's dartboard full if plot points that he uses for each chapter

Praying he hits the "little sister isn't actually dead, has amnesia, and falls in love with him before they both figure out who she really is" target next 🙏

How did this go from a 8 to 4 LMAO. Started out as a serious romcom and now is better called a parody of typical romcom tropes.

Dex-chan lover
I think the "Ah shit here we go again" is really appropriate here.
To think that this manga will turns out into a such rollercoster,
I understand if this manga score just dropped in a few chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread