Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure this manga is radioactive. I recommend everyone to take Potassium Iodide after reading.

gV91J1I.png

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it as shitty as Rental Girlfriend? I just skip all the nonsensical textboxes and guess from the drawings.

Dex-chan lover
I know i like reading trash, but this trash that has below 5 rating points is a garbage that not worth reading but here I'm still reading it because of sink cost fallacy :kek:

Dex-chan lover
These characters are so quick to lose their will to keep living, that it could trigger a chain reaction if any of them died.

Dex-chan lover
The dumpster fire is back! Yesssssss. Everyone gather round and warm yourselves!

What's with Kana and sacrificing herself? I'm so confused. She loves Riku and wants to date him but also considers it sacrificing herself to date him? What? She wants Ayana and Riku to not be together because of their history, so surely the outcome she wants is also the best outcome? She dates Riku and she loves him? Or is it sacrificing herself because she will always know Riku is dating her as a substitute for Ayana, even if he comes to love Kana later? Idk

Also yeah, smart thinking Ayana; "I caused deaths in the past, therefore I will kill myself, because that will undo the deaths." I could understand that thinking if like, she was still causing deaths or her actions were making people risk their lives or something, but it makes no sense in this situation. (Which actually now I've typed that, that's just par for the course with this story, so I guess it completely fits!)

Since like... 3 chapters ago?
This is a manga we can't even try to make sense of, because its author sure as shit didn't

Dex-chan lover
Is it as shitty as Rental Girlfriend? I just skip all the nonsensical textboxes and guess from the drawings.
I commented this on a previous chapter, hope it helps:

Comparison of writing: Kanokari Vs Kombini Goutou

-Consistency: Kombini Goutou is an open declaration of war against this very idea. Kanokari is definitely more consistent; every chapter you get Spazz McHorny spazzing out and being a horny lecher, random passersby salivating over Android-Mizuhara, that damn fish and a tiny blush from the automaton that passes as a FMC in one of the last panels --the McDonald's of bad manga.
Winner: Kanokari

-Pacing: Kanokari has no such thing, anything else beats it by default.
Winner: Kombini Goutou

-Characters: in Kanokari they're almost all pieces of shit, but they are clearly defined and act according to what's been established about them. In Kombini anyone can think, feel or act in several inconciliable ways and demonstrate varying moral compasses and emotions even in the space of one (half) chapter.
Winner: Kanokari

-Taking itself seriously: Seeing the pains Kanokari's author takes to make compliments of his own work in the manga itself makes it clear he takes it very seriously and personally. I'm not sure Kombini's author is even aware of his present state and surroundings, let alone what his manga is perceived as.
Loser: Kanokari

-Entertainment factor: Both manga generate entertaining comments on MangaDex and can be liberally made fun of. However, one of them actually doesn't reek of publishing company-mandated padding out, or any kind of editorial oversight whatsoever. Hint -- it's not the one with a year-plus-long pool resort arc. One manga is crass calculation and superego, the other is pure id.
Winner: Kombini Goutou

Overall winner: Kombini Goutou because it wastes less of the readers' time. That said, we've all already lost

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read any of the chapters since her self induced amnesia, but I just had to say it's fucking hilarious how far the rating for this manga dropped. Down to a fucking 4 lma

Aggregator gang
no comment psychological romance theme, in the end fmc choosing suicide its mc fault from previous chapter even mc friend who suddenly love mc too. hopping mc faster find the key for solving the past tragedy even mc just confess fmc yup become dramatical story

Dex-chan lover
FMC is worst girl. Our MC has 2 girls he already denied but he chases the other girl anyway. I'm hoping this gets the axe so we can stop having girls fall for the MC because he fell for the FMC...

Dex-chan lover
The communal experience this manga brings reminds me of working in food service. We all suffered together and are closer for it.

I really wish someone would light some sense upon this manga. It’s a convoluted mess of not bad ideas but poor executions.

The tragedy continues. It’s already so thick like a soup with too much flour and that is not a compliment. Girls throw themselves onto Mc just because of something God only knows. And Mc runs for Fmc but I can’t shake off that strange feeling of being forced to do so. It all feels so plastic.

Dex-chan lover
And here I have to drop, you guys have more conviction then I. This is so bad it's not fun and I started glazing over this chapter cause it was walls of text with no substance. Just repeating what we already knew doesn't make for good chapters. Also wtf you love a guy so you attempt to sleep rape him and then are suprised he isn't going for it?

But heres the worst part, the skank is correct the ML and FL are bad for each other as they both keep triggering the other. They should have long lost that lovin feeling. Remember ML loved his childhood friend his entire life and she rejected him once and suddenly he no longer loves her but FL here has done it multiple times at this point and has been more problematic yet his love is supposedly still stronk. None of this makes sense and adding a 3rd girl into the harem at this point is just insane. If you really needed the love drama use the childhood friend not a new girl.

Users who are viewing this thread