Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Ch. 10.2

Supporter
author-san, i want off this wild ride...
I’m losing my mind please someone save me from this
rorschach-no.gif

Dex-chan lover
you know if the memory loss happen again might as well make that the entire plot of this manga something like haruhi endless 8 lmao

Aggregator gang
even ayana closefriend "kana" its just make it worse not helping her bestfriend just take her friend bf, in the end not helping mc but just make it confused romance

Dex-chan lover
My favourite train wreck continues!

Welll author couldn't figure out how tf he wrote such a promising chapter 1, so every chapter since has jus been a dumpster fire fed in the hopes he figures shit out
Dude it wasn't even a good chapter 1. Go back and re-read it. Dude has no family and gets rejected by his crush so he decides to kill himself. Kind of an overreaction I think, but then I've never been in that situation and experienced that kind of loneliness so maybe it's not that unrealistic. But then Ayana says to him "Please don't kill yourself!" and Riku is all like "OK then, because you asked me, I won't." Like what? Dude's life is so shitty that he's gonna kill himself, but all it takes is one person saying "please don't kill yourself :)" and everything's fine????? This story has been garbage from the first chapter.

Contributor
Huh, so Ayana really did get clamjammed by Kana's not-so-secret, out-loud solo ranting all night. And in this chapter she reacts to Riku's compliment first, and sheepishly confesses where the "main heroine" and girlfriend accidentally hears it and runs away. So we can have that cliche going. I don't know about you guys, but I think the author does love Kana more than Ayana. She's come a long way from crabby side character to major love rival replacing the forgotten childhood friend.

"I don't know how to eat it." :question:
You... bite it and eat it with your mouth, yeah? I mean, what other way is there in this setting? Would he stick it up his nose to eat?

Dex-chan lover
Idk how the author can be this high but the only time I got at this level of being delirious was when I sniffed mosquito coils for an hr and a half and I never imagined I'd be this close to experiencing it again just by reading this :huh:

Dex-chan lover
You all know Shangri-la Frontier? Because I just realized why I am reading these types of manga. Even though the dumpster fire smells awful and pollutes earth and sky with it's noxious fumes, the fire warms my heart and I just appreciate the fact that I am surrounded by the people that love to watch the thrash burn with me
👥️👥️👥️
👥️🔥👥️
👥️🗑👥️

Dex-chan lover
I remember a manga with almost the exact same "twist". It's actually one of the worst manga I've ever read. It's a guy about to commit suicide, then accidentally saves a convenience store clerk girl.

Wait! This has almost the same beginning as well! LOOOOL!

There was also a love triangle there, but it was more involved in that one unlike here.

What the hell do these authors think manga is? Google Play Store?

Dex-chan lover
You all know Shangri-la Frontier? Because I just realized why I am reading these types of manga. Even though the dumpster fire smells awful and pollutes earth and sky with it's noxious fumes, the fire warms my heart and I just appreciate the fact that I am surrounded by the people that love to watch the thrash burn with me
👥️👥️👥️
👥️🔥👥️
👥️🗑👥️
you made an exact description of what a dumpster fire is. thank you for making me realize that it just doesn't mean "bad". it's apparently a kind of bad that you still can't leave because it's cold away from the fire and it's a way to unite with other peasants with nary an actual good story to warm themselves in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

MC really has his own way of gaslighting :kek:
Really, the dumpster fire has been lit - again

Dex-chan lover
Welll author couldn't figure out how tf he wrote such a promising chapter 1, so every chapter since has jus been a dumpster fire fed in the hopes he figures shit out
Chapter 1 promised crack and mentally ill youths, and boy does it deliver

Users who are viewing this thread