Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I have a question

If you know it's all shit, why do you still read it
This is your obvious "go to" argument to everyone you disagree i assume.
It shows your twitter level intelligence, since;
-there is only single chapter out.
-its been out for less then an hour, so its on the front page.
-Interesting looking poster art so people check for it.
"wHy dO yoU sTiLL rEaD iT" :oooo:

Dex-chan lover
So, given that this is an adaptation, the LN is already completed with 3 Volumes, but the WN was dropped somewhere by the author and didn't finish, most likely in favor of the LN, WN have some chapters translated in NU, but yeah no point in the WN since it isn't completed

Last edited:
Group Leader
So... Yandere childhood friend who is keeping him around as a backup? New love interest girl's parents are dead? Maybe killed themselves after they accidentally killed his parents? Or Yandere childhood friend killed them for revenge? Or something?

Dex-chan lover
what did i just read

ngl for all the dumb corny stuff that it has i have no clue where it's taking me

edit: nvm light novel seems to tell me this isn't gonna be as interesting as i thought it'd be
Mind spoiling me the details? Because I'm guessing the gal's parents are also dead and may or may not have something to do with MC's family deaths.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go, another "The [insert the gender here] i saved/rescued from [insert your designated place here] turns out to be [insert the relationship with those person in here]".

Let's see where this goes ... again. :boomer:
Is that chilldhood friend actually have hidden love towards the MC? or the MC had another childhood friend, hence the cause of "Harem" tag in the middle of the process?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy @In_General @spawnknight
tbh I only glanced at some of the LN and looked at the reviews on novelupdates for spoilers. The reviews spoiled the big plot points lol:
Apparently childhood friend actually did like MC and didn't realize it until he invested more time & energy on the other girl. Not sure how she acts out, but from the single chapter I saw she was upset at him since he wasn't spending time with her, demanding answers that MC awkwardly avoided since it all started with him wanting to kill himself cause of her rejection. She also tries to be understanding, but idek she could also be possessive or yandere I have no clue what happens in the later half of the story. Also yeah apparently gal's parents actually were the ones driving the car that crashed and killed MC's parents.... Out of guilt they went through with suicide that I guess the gal saw and repressed that memory super hard to forget. Somehow their way of retribution was to double the trauma and double the orphans.

Contributor
super big spoilers no holding back:
[spoiler stuff]
Wow. I expected the worst and even I was blindsided.

The worst part is that there might be some solid ideas in there. Maybe a character-driven piece about the characters’ struggle with depression? But this is an LN selling itself entirely on the title, so I doubt it’ll actually focus on that.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I expected the worst and even I was blindsided.

The worst part is that there might be some solid ideas in there. Maybe a character-driven piece about the characters’ struggle with depression? But this is an LN selling itself entirely on the title, so I doubt it’ll actually focus on that.
Yeah, there is probably more than this initial premise, given that the LN went for 3 Volumes until completion, but the WN was dropped by the author way before that, before finishing Volume 1, so the spoilers wouldn't give you enough of it since they are based on the WN

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
tbh I only glanced at some of the LN and looked at the reviews on novelupdates for spoilers. The reviews spoiled the big plot points lol:
Apparently childhood friend actually did like MC and didn't realize it until he invested more time & energy on the other girl. Not sure how she acts out, but from the single chapter I saw she was upset at him since he wasn't spending time with her, demanding answers that MC awkwardly avoided since it all started with him wanting to kill himself cause of her rejection. She also tries to be understanding, but idek she could also be possessive or yandere I have no clue what happens in the later half of the story. Also yeah apparently gal's parents actually were the ones driving the car that crashed and killed MC's parents.... Out of guilt they went through with suicide that I guess the gal saw and repressed that memory super hard to forget. Somehow their way of retribution was to double the trauma and double the orphans.
Could be a decent drama if the author wasn't writing it goofy as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
These shitty romance light novel adaptations are just pumped out like no tomorrow. They all have the exact same plot it’s incredible. I guess all Japanese schools have 2 ‘beauties’ and every guy jizzes themselves over them. Both vying over the exact same run of the mill boring guy. They should add a fantasy tag for that alone.

Dex-chan lover
your joking right, that the entire fucking story was setup by a fuck up on another fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread