Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

probably the gyaru's family are the ones who ran over the protagonist's family and the childhood friend knows it and that's why she doesn't want them to be together.
you can see this coming from miles away

Dex-chan lover
681576._SX540_.jpg

Group Leader
I'm calling it now, the parents of the gyaru are the ones who killed the MC's parents

I'm calling it now, the parents of the gyaru are the ones who killed the MC's parents
I think it makes more sense that its the childhood friend’s. For some reason she’s obsessed with him yet something is keeping her from being with him. I think the guilt would keep whoever it was away.

Fed-Kun's army
lemme guess, from the manga chapter 1 the gyaru seems like she has a problem with car accident and I'm guessing her parents die/suicide (from panel drawing) and this MC happen to watch the accident (from chapter 2). and probably the one who hit gyaru's parent is his childhood friend and I'm guessing this shit childhood friend wants to cover the accident :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
She's like we say in Spain, el perro del hortelano, ni come ni deja comer

Dex-chan lover
Dude Haruno rejects him, and tried to play it off. Like come on no one would act normal after that. Immediately after their friendship would change drastically. Haruno is even crying why exactly. She doesn't have the right to be sad or angry.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm confused. How did Haruno see them? I thought the date was near Ayane's house. But did he actually stay the night at Ayane's house, went home in the morning, and then go on the date near his house?

And it seems like in the next chapter he's back at Ayane's house...

1! word :
CHEH !
(pronounced 'sheh'. That's like, Arabic or smth for 'serves you right', french youths love it but it should really be universal)

Contributor
"Haruno and I are just childhood friends, you shouldn't care about it..."
That was a nice try playing an uno reverse on her but it didn't work, that was pretty unsatisfying.

But man, I really hate how this guy is so easy. He sounds like a doormat to his childhood friend who just broke his heart and triggered his suicidal thoughts and now it's like none of it happened. Just leave her. Haruno storming off was probably the best thing that could happen to the new him given she's looking more and more like a crazy yandere. So she's now switched to using emotional manipulation on him.

I'm not gonna be surprised if Haruno was Ayana's stalker, now that I think her missing parents might be related to Riku's parents' death and his traffic accident trauma (pg. 28 on c. 1). Haruno seems to know something about it and Ayana. Just don't tell me she has feelings for Ayana, because it could explain why she:
  • Rejected Riku's love confession
  • Is trying to gaslight gatekeep girlboss him away from Ayana despite having no romantic feelings for him
  • And now she is conveniently watching them both from afar

Dex-chan lover
Im not even gonna complain about the writing, peak trash reading here folks. 0/10 I must keep reading to see how bad it gets.

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting on that the gyarus parents are the ones driving the car that hit his parents

Users who are viewing this thread