Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Damn, if this happened to me I’d just forget about saving the world now, say “Fuck it, you all deserve it” and just fuck off.

Aggregator gang
Oh my goodness... she should just let the world burn, how horribly she was treated repeatedly.. TT.,TT

The men would just kill her and be done with it but the women would humiliate and use her to such an extent. Snakes the lot of them.

The first 3 heroes should have ended this world three times over

i sEaL yOuR mEmOriEs tO pRoTeCt yOu bUt aLso lEt yOu eXpeRiEncE dEsPaiR sEvErAl tImE, tEe hEe heE.

Now i expected a twist that goddess is an evil being that tried to destroyed the world instead and the demon king know this and gather his power from the world to stop it

so we had a MC that is totally satisfied w her life, loving family, not isekai-ed by truck or died from overworking

got kidnapped by idiot king, verbally abused before lynched to death tragically... and we dont know the fates of her 2 friends... it may end tragically for them too

reincarnated to be killed, raped and has memory wiped by goddess over and over

church and goddess that is aware of her existence everytime she reincarnated but chose not to interfere

I wont be surprised if all the past heroes join/gave their souls to the demon king willingly at this point

fuck this... I wonder if the demon king army is recruiting

Poor Jun. The goddess is so useless, she tells Graham she can't interfere anymore but that seems to also be her fault. If she just protected Jun or her reincarnation then the world wouldn't be at the brink of hitting it's limits. Even if we don't count Jun's misfortunes.

Making the succeeding heros forget also didn't do much but bring more harm to the world she claims to care about, because like the priestess said all the heros got devoured by the demon king and only made him stronger and also pushed the world closer to it's limits. Again this the dumbest goddess ever.

If she did sit around twiddling her thumbs and protected Jun, Marus would have arrived with the demon king's soul. Jun would have turned it back into a human soul and she could have been happy with Marus.

I really hope Lou can be happy this time.

But poor Marcus, I don't know if he can have a happy ending (there isn't a reverse harem tag). I mean the dude went and fought the demon king, only to come back to a dead Jun. All that hardship, all to help and protect Jun and his country. Only for his king, King Dumbass, and his countrymen to murder his beloved. That's just betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
Is it possible that the first hero also shattered his soul when he used the demon soul? A piece of the original soul is also being reincarnated as well into the other heroes which is why he was able resonate to the other heroes as well?

But damn what a sad fate. Framed, backstab and forced suicide due to continuous rape. I see now why those memories was sealed.

Edit: Fixed a few grammar errors

Dex-chan lover
@grandygon Honestly, if I were her, I'd just say let this trash world and the inhabitants of it die. It's not that their ancestors massive dicks, even in the present time they are.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, reading this only makes me angry now.

Am off to read fluffier series I guess, also someone tag this series as drama.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Why...does it not seem to add up to me? I think that the Goddess is the true evil.

1. Since the beginning the "hero" was unnecessary. Just find reincarnated Jun and train her at a young age like Lindsey and she won't be fearful. Why is the Goddess supposedly created the hero to have the same power as Jun, except the hero could NEVER defeat anything other than a shadow of the Demon Lord AKA Marcus. Why is she choosing Jun's lover in every single life to be the hero? If she bestowed power on the present Prince, Louisa and Graham would be living happily ever after.

2. Why is it in every single lifetime where the hero REMEMBERS the heroine, terrible shit happens to her. It's not even like the hero arrived to the Jun's reincarnation and people want to get rid of her. And these people that hurt her isn't doing so because of the Demon Lord corrupting their soul or possessing them. Is it because hero #2-4, remember their love, that the Goddess wants to torture them? It's no fun if she can't see the hero's anguished faces, so live 5-7 was spared the torture of murder and rape?

Seems more likely that Demon Lord Marcus just wants to find and finally protect his soul mate. Perhaps a portion of his soul is reincarnated as well but because it is not complete, it only knows to seek out Jun's reincarnation. The reminder of his soul is needed to keeping the actual Demon Lord at bay.

The chapter can’t just end there 😭Her reincarnations are all so sad. She’s always been used and abused it makes me so frustrated.

Dex-chan lover
@Victormg - I'm beginning to wonder this as well - there's only so much incompetence you can take before you have to ascribe malice. The way this is going, Jun and the demon king have been building up the bomb over 600 years.

Users who are viewing this thread