Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Was about to go berserk thinking they wouldn't show marcus and jun, even if it's just their souls, together in the end. But they did more than that. They actually get to live their own lives 😫😭😭
But what about the original demon lord?? What happened to his soul and his lover 😩

Anywho, making mango float with graham crackers will never be the same for me again.

Great story. Love the author. This was relatively shorter than other isekais but it has very big impact. Thank you NASS for having picked this up.

Love how the past heroes got reunited with their beloved. The ending is so satisfying but I want more. thanks for the awesome ride

It's a perfect ending! I feel like i want more but i also want their story to end. Like if you add more to this it will create more sadness for them and I only want their happiness. It ended in a magnificent way that it affects me so much. Thank you for translating! Thank you...β™‘

Dex-chan lover
So her hair stayed black even in her old age?? And she never changed her hair style??? Like... I know it was to help us identify them but still that just LOL
Many thanks

At least they covered all their bases. Everyone be like πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ And I’m still πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

QSS

Group Leader
Hits all my sappy sweet spots. Short enough not to drag. Thank you for translating!

This was a really unique story, unique plots and twist, yet it's simple without any drama and dragging, I really love this, not overdramatic yet still make me cry. Loved this one

Double-page supporter
Welp that 2 month of waiting was really worth it
Dayum what a story and all of those plot twist
I still remember when i thought its still on the embrodiery route and BAM......
Here u go.....

Aww thaT was so heart warming and beautiful. Im So happy they all finally got happy endings.

Users who are viewing this thread