Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

That happy ending of Hun and Marcus.

ITS MAKING ME CRY TO THE HEAVENS!!!

😭😭😭 THIS WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL SERIES! This is the BEST ENDING! I can’t believe I got BOTH the endings I wanted . Like, I’m in shock. I’m gonna reread it now.

Thank you NASS, this was amazing!

I'm not crying, I'm not...fuck it 😭😭😭😭 I am so happy everyone got their happy ending!

All's well that ends well. It wrapped up quite nicely. Not gonna go into detail, but I'd give it a 8.5/10

Fed-Kun's army
I can't decide whether this ending sucks or is great. I would have preferred it if the entire Marcus plot had never existed; that Louisa and Graham just navigated a complicated political world while building a relationship. And yet the Marcus and Jun ending was really quite good. 😶

Dex-chan lover
Had potential to have more chapters, and to make that manipulative goddess into a villain. But I guess this is fine. The ending is wonderful it made me forget that I hated how things turned out.

I sort of thought that there could be more? I don't mind the ending especially everone of them had a happy one. Most especially Marcus and Jun. Thanks again.

Fed-Kun's army
This HAS to become an anime. If carefree isekai mangas can become one, then this is a definite! This is my cup of tea, and they ought to brew it nicely!

Dex-chan lover
A little fast at the end, but better than dragging out. It was a warm and wholesome conclusion, and I'm happy for Jun and Marcus too.

If there's one complaint I have, it's the goddess never getting comeuppance for what is absolutely her own damn fault.

So sad that it has ended but I loved it.
Thank you so much for translating this and finishing it NASS gang!

Dex-chan lover
Yay a happy ending for everyone! I'm glad they got to be happy, this was a really fun read
Thank you NASS staff for all your hard work on this series!!

Users who are viewing this thread