Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Ah God that was.. what's that smile on my face? And am I getting teary?
Quick, take away the happy ending ninjas!

Supporter
Oh... well, that was actually a fairly pleasant ending (mainly because Marcus can finally have his happiness). It's nice that everyone was given proper closure, and the goddess has, at least, granted the wishes of the people she decided to involve in this whole Demon King conundrum. As long as Marcus ain't living in so much anguish as he has for for many centuries and generations, I'm glad!

That was a good ending. Only thing it was missing was seeing the nobility getting their comeuppance, but I guess that's implied by the princess' reforms.

Group Leader
i'm glad to see this series come to a close. pretty satisfying.

marcus is husbandooooooo

That was a wonderful end!! Very satisfying~

Also... anyone accidentally thought they saw Lysithea instead of Lindsay during the wedding scene? She looks so much like Lysithea there, lol.

Dex-chan lover
at least they decided to end it well when they could. instead of proloning into any number of further arcs. thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
What I don't understand is how can her soul exist as all her past selves. A soul is a singular thing. Did the goddess just copy paste MC past selves into blank souls for the past heroes and their eternal happiness?

It actually did surprise me that Lindsey and Gordan got married. I'm glad she was even allowed to get married and released form the temple. And my god the end had me crying tears of happiness. I did truly enjoy this manga and thanks for translating it. I didn't think that this was kinda treated as a "dream" isekai. That's kinda like a lucid dreaam

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch for the translation! I'm really glad they got to have a good end. 😁

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the better endings I've read in awhile, everything is wrapped up in a big bow and Jun after all those bad ends finally gets to be happy. Don't think there's anything more I could've wanted from this ending tbh

Fed-Kun's army
Damn now I need a spin-off series where Jun shows Marcus around the modern world.

It's finally done. ;_;

To NASS, thank you so much for the hard work and translating this title. Diffinately one of my faves!

Users who are viewing this thread