Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

@mage_goo I'm expecting that to be her original self.

Something like girl getting Isekai'd. Her getting along with the demon lord because the world is fucked up. Some tragedy curse shit causing her to respawn cycle as hero's woman and witness the defeat of demon lord over and over. Somewhere along the line her head (memory) get's fucked up.. well that's just what I read into so far. The demon lord guy is probably trying to trick the cycle by possessing the hero guy.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell was their having his daughter conform the hero plan going ever going to work...

If his fiance disappeared at his home, then anyone with a working brain should expect the hero to suspect their family is involved, and one would expect there to be a record of her appointments for Graham to figure out where she disappeared.

Plus if his fiance disappears you would expect there to be a high chance that the hero will lose faith in the country and leave, which is not a situation they can accept since it could lead to him being part of or even leading an invasion to conquer their lands.

Seriously, you are looking at someone with royal protection and your thoughts are to imprison kill and rape her, or at best hold he hostage against someone in a mexican standoff they can not win since the crown will strip them of their rank, titles and lands to keep the hero happy (if they are lucky).

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13 Yeah, that plot was idiotic and doomed to fail. However, I wish she (the MC) would've suffered a few days at least, so maybe she wouldn't be a braindead moron in the future. Now I doubt she'll learn anything from this experience and keep on getting into the same situation over and over and over again because fuck any character growth.

how much thought did that villain put into his evil plan?? he's too optimistic if he believed that will work... Did he think up everything while in the bath? 🙄

Double-page supporter
It was at this moment, Jackson Kasey Alexander Servich knew he fucked up

I am surprised by the lack of intelligence of this nobel. Let's say e.g. if even in million chance she becomes their puppet somehow, do they really think the Hero wouldn't notice, plus the one who seems to be very perceptive. lol

Dex-chan lover
by the looks of it, it wont be "character grow from mistakes" but from lost past lives memories. and this better not be something that heavy...

btw anyone know when this thing will end? i can only see that she would fix her memories and the demon lord's anger and then just a happy end with the hero, so it should be about 20 or something chapters left right?

Double-page supporter
They really want the Hero to end their bloodline, don't they?
This is the type of guy to level an entire kingdom because of a single misstep.

Dex-chan lover
Man, there better not be some weak conclusion like an arrest. I hope the hero slaughters the entire house.

Dex-chan lover
@abigailshako and @Kevadu they don't know that the Hero can track her smell like a bloodhound, they expected that they would make her disappear, and then comfort the Hero after. The gangrape is just to punish her for her attempt to disobey them, before they kill her, since she is just a worthless commoner.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6 She listed a couple of her deaths, in previous chapters, and I think one was eliminated by nobles trying to control the Hero, so she may have just glossed over the gangrape there, when she said she was torn to pieces.

@riflow if it's a curse, it seems that it's to always be the Hero's childhood friend/girlfriend, when Graham returned she said that she remembered a few other times where he came back, but it always went the dark route.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz : there looks to be 4 books listed on alphapolis's site, this seems like somewhere in volume 2 from the mtl of the description

Group Leader
Part of me dearly dislikes the hero and the rest of me doesn't know how to deal with that. TTvTT

Aw dude wtf this is so cliche, hence predictable and shallow HENCE disappointing

Dex-chan lover
my heart skipped a beat. I was wondering if she was going to awaken power or if someone was going to save her. I didn't expect the hero. How did he even know where she was?

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage
from the looks of it she doesnt have her full set of memories, she could have hundreds of lives even, and with that girl in a school uniform this is almost definetly an isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread