Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
so.. what the fuck happened to the pendant? or am i remembering another manga?

Dex-chan lover
@boag yeah, she says she remembers three past lives, then lists five deaths, that the hero never comes back, then tells you about the couple times he did... very much clues that there are gaps in her memories.

I wonder where else she had seen that "power-hungry" look.

That duke is like fodder. His motivations just seemed so petty and predictable so I didn't take him seriously.

It's nice to see our heroine is smart.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Group Leader
I strongly dislike Graham, who is a controlling creep who doesn’t deserve the MC, but in this case I would like him to eliminate this entire noble house. Violently.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the feeling this story is trying to be more complicated than it actually is.
P.S: I really cannot recall the last time I saw a believable "evil noble"...They want to take advantage of a walking nuke, and their plan is to kill one of the things it loves? When people know she last arrived at their location?
Quite the idiot-plot, honestly.

Iod

So I'm guessing the original hero is an isekai guy who came to this world with his childhood friend?

@stal2walk
Ah, right, I read about that spoiler in the comments in previous chapters. Was just wondering which lifetime and whose face it was from, but I don't think it's really important though. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Urg stupid plots are stupid. How about you at least kidnap her at night so it isn't immediately suspicious and so there aren't plenty people who know about it. And then the quick jump to gang rape so she can be saved from acute danger. 🙄 Anyway my prediction is the hero stopped coming back to her after something like this happened in a forgotten life.

@Siikalahna She didn't really have reason to expect a noble family people knew she was visiting to pull something entirely idiotic like this. Manipulation likely, threats maybe but with backing from both the hero and because of that the royal family it is entirely reasonable not to expect any physical danger in such a situation. So I don't see why this requires character development. (Though it probably requires body guards since the nobles in this world are extra stupid. Also less overt attacks would be possible even without idiotic nobles.)

Aggregator gang
ahh a princess in distress and damsel ...... kinda expect it, but really boring plot

I knew of this manga's potential, but I still would like to say it.
This is actually very, very good! We are following a well-constructed plot.

It's gonna be a blood bath omg. Also these nobles are idiots, they did everything wrong.

Group Leader
My dude coming in like a boss 😍 fuck them up Hero-sama

Users who are viewing this thread