Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
idk the consequences there'd be for Graham and Louisa, but I expect Graham to just kill them all

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia Well statistically speaking a female possessing a memory of rape is pretty likely. Given her many lives the idea that she has one is rather likely. Isn't always a hero around and we know the hero wasn't there in previous lives to save her if something happened.

Its also a pretty rough world she's currently in so that only raises the likelihood of such events occurring. We all experience slightly different lives and if you experience life multiple times your that much more likely to experience the dark parts. Rape statistics are generally high enough that it would be more likely for her to have been raped than not given her many lifespans.

Gangrape is a little less likely but depending on the situation its again perfectly understandable that she would have experienced it atleast once. The only reason we don't get dark shit like this often is because the ones making the story have a particular bias towards showing it for numerous possible reasons. They may not feel comfortable with this particular type of subject matter, they may be writing a happy story with no room for anything like this, or they may even simply be self censoring to avoid controversy.

I mean think of how many times in a story someone narrowly escapes a rape attempt or situation due to some narrative reason. Its definitely more than would be the case in a real life scenario. I mean even if a hero comes to save you they don't always make it in time. I remember a manga awhile back like that.

Anyway this always screamed "almost horror and about to get scary" so i would say the natural course of this story is further into the abyss. Not much, just enough to make people uncomfortable reading it.

Double-page supporter
Everytime i finish a chapter, i left with this killing intent that i cannot channel into.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what was even the point of trying to rape her again? I mean for the villains...

I get the idea of wanting to kidnap her and then use her as a bargaining chip to control the hero. It's playing with fire of course given how strong the hero is but there is at least a certain logic to it...

But the whole surprise gang rape thing just seems like it would make that hero even more pissed off without actually doing anything to advance the villains' objectives. Makes for more drama I guess...

i'm pretty sure rape in this context as in many context would be used as a tool for power to 'break' her. So she doesn't act against their wishes. @Kevadu

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_mkdl0ytxoJ1qc0qh0o2_640.jpg

Double-page supporter
the villain is dumb as fuck, first time i saw him calm, now acting like a jerk , what a disappointment

Still don't understand why always there is some noble think they can control hero, who easily are most strongest people in the world, as a tool to do dirty work for them ...
...oh well, it doesn't matter anymore since they're already more or less done for...

Up to this point I am still confused if Graham is the ML or the mysterious demon king

(seems like he was also a hero but turned evil cuz of the nobles who killed isekai girl like what almost happened to MC @.@)

Dex-chan lover
At this point I am rather sure,
(time to state the obvious)
1. There have been more then just 4 lives (obviously, because of the memory fragments, she can't connect to her previous lives, she can remember.)
2. She is a isekaied person from earth. (That's because of the japanese schoolgirl that appears all the time.)
3. She has been traumatized by being the victim of a rape or an attempted rape.
4. And that is the reason for her memory wipe.

Fuck, what a shitty goddess. It's a world of sword and magic, but she doesn't give her the means to protect herself, yet always puts her into the line of fire.

Fed-Kun's army
here we go with the el famoso rape attempt kek its getting hard to find a manga with no rape attempt or rape in it

Users who are viewing this thread