Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Hmmmm what if, the Hero is using her to weed out the unfavourable people?
Or, this route has a high risk of her being killed?

Fed-Kun's army
You know this has been bugging me, she never said how she died in those past lives. and by now it's quite possible that the past heroes didn't intend to leave her. It's possible that she was cursed by someone. Similar with Nanatsu No Taizai story.

Dex-chan lover
Alright Mr 'Hero', you (seemingly) aren't Japanese, so I expect heads to fly. Though I doubt they will given the people that were about to rape his fiance only get measly pushed back in those last panels. God I hate Japan sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
In the darkest hour,
husbando to the rescue!
...How did he get there?!

Dex-chan lover
I like how it doesn't possibly occur to them that they're the goddamn first on the list of murder suspects with documentation to back it up.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6
In one of the older treads people were talking about how their love life were sabotaged.

She isn't the only returnee

Dex-chan lover
So she was raped in one of her past lives? And it seems like they will keep revisiting this plot point later on since that's most likely what caused her memory loss.

As someone who hates when an author pulls that rape-backstory-for-shock-value shit I'm outta here, also those villains are dumb asf.

Dex-chan lover
Am I right in thinking the reason things felt familiar is she got used as bait and gang raped in at least one other life? God no wonder she couldn't remember some of the lives before, I'm assuming the last few heroes kept away from her on purpose after god knows how many things like this happened in past lives and now graham as the currents hero is trying to prevent ANY of that from happening.

Dex-chan lover
Is that short-haired girl closing her eyer supposed to represent trust to the hero, or is it ignorance?
The "all this bad thing is just a dream that you'll forget soon (in the next life)" kind of thing?

Wtf man, I'm expecting tragedy, but not like this

Users who are viewing this thread