Kondo Koso Shiawase ni Narimasu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 seems to me, that timeline you typed out, wouldn't be so bleak if instead of powering up a new hero, with enough power to fight off a stronger Marcus, if the Goddess would just give the power to Jun/Louisa again. Have her fight the fight she avoided the first time, or cleanse Marcus' DK soul, by joining his destruction of civilization. The world itself wouldn't be so overstuffed with magic, to the point it's about to blow.

Frankly the way I see it, the church knows all this stuff and keeps it all hidden. For a good reason yes, but even so they could have prevented SO MUCH of these things. Give her some guards, give her magical protection, GIVE HER SOMETHING. The Goddess should not be held responsible for the sentient idiotic individuals that get put in power.

She could have told someone to do something however.

LOL Marcus definitely in the right this time, shitty humans and goddesses acting all high and mighty doesn't even have a single brain cell

@icarushector Hey what manga is that with the baker? I'd like to know :D

@GreyouTT also, i think the point was her previous lives' don't have any memory of the past and that it's only this era that she remembers it all because the power to keep her memories locked is being broken. dunno.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I want to join in the crowd saying Fuck This World, but most of the shitheels responsible for all that shit are dead already (and hopefully burning in Hell), no reason to take it out on the few decent people she's already met.

Just... maybe fucking keep a better eye on her this time, shall we?

Double-page supporter
@Writerfromanotherstar
EXACTLY! if the church knows who she was in the beginning why didn't they secure her from the start? They were able to conceal her baptismal name so that means they knew her identity so it's the same for the previous incarnations. Why did they send all those heroes to their deaths knowing the demon king they're fighting is just an impostor? This story is really lacking in the sense-division

Aggregator gang
Well shit. This is quite the game changer isekai (yes isekai cuz Jun was summoned there from her own world). I'm very grateful it's not a cliche story but dammmnnnn the suffering she has gone through is not nice...

I feel like there are two factions on here and I want them to merge. People either hate the world, or they hate the people that did that to her. What the latter needs to understand is that this is a matter of culture and descendancy. Yes, the old king is long dead, but his offspring then further rapined the Goddess' glory. Yes, the nobles that had her continually raped have all died of old age, but their sons and daughters are continuing their ways even now. This is because the next generation has learned that kind of behavior. They learn it by seeing what their role-models do, but also from the overall culture of the place. This is why it's so hard to eliminate discrimination in a workplace, BTW.

So let's all join together in hoping she'll only save the world if they change the entire ruling caste of the world. Kings, nobles and priests. It is rotten to the core and needs to be dealt with.

Like, does anyone here really believe that someone that is as visible as the priestess that went with the hero could be abused and used by a member of the upper echelon without anyone figuring it out? Or that it just so happened that the ruling body decided to act on the incredible amount of evidence they had of that abuse, on the same day she visited the church? And does anyone believe the noble that kidnapped the angel was the only corrupt one? What about the kings who just happen to always become power hungry.

Fuck that world. Either try something new, or go fuck yourself.

Dex-chan lover
so not only the first king but every king has been pure evil. fucking exterminate the royal family already together with these corrupt nobles. also fuck the church so much, they knew from the start who she was and never did anything to protect her, never did anything to help her, they just let her get raped and murdered over and over. fuck this entire world together with that retarded goddess, let the demon king win.

Users who are viewing this thread